AT&T MINs message notification won't go away

This is a discussion on AT&T MINs message notification won't go away within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; This is an odd one, I hope there's an easy answer. Today for the first time on my N1 I sent a message to AT&T ...

Thread: AT&T MINs message notification won't go away

AT&T MINs message notification won't go away

This is an odd one, I hope there's an easy answer.

Today for the first time on my N1 I sent a message to AT&T that sends a text back with your remaining minutes.

I got the text, the smiley notification in the bar, and when I clicked on the message after dragging down the notification bar I see the message. But when I click on it it brings to the screen to enter a new message.

So I go out and go into messaging to view all my texts and it's not there.

I cleared messages then using the Clear button after dragging down the notification bar. It went away.

But now it keeps coming back... and it still won't let me delete or read the message except in the notification bar. IT doesn't give any sound when it comes back, it just shows the smiley in the notification bar.

I even tried rebooting but it still is there. Any AT&T users can confirm this? Or help get rid of it?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I can make the message notification come back by going into messaging and clicking on any message thread that is still there.

I tried going into applications and clearing data for the messaging application, but it doesn't seem to help.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links