Frf72-frf83

This is a discussion on Frf72-frf83 within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Originally Posted by promethius Originally Posted by Inferno I'm currently still on FRF50. If I wanted to update to FRF83, do I need to update ...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Frf72-frf83

Quote Originally Posted by promethius View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Inferno View Post
    I'm currently still on FRF50. If I wanted to update to FRF83, do I need to update to FRF72 and then update again to FRF83?
    No, if you still have build FRF50, you just need to use the update that's only for FRF50.

You can get it from:

http://android.clients.google.com/pa...0.38d66b26.zip

The update that's posted on this thread is for devices that have FRF72 currently and you cannot use that one.
    Thanks for the clarification and link Promethius. Updated and works great.

Thanks! also everyone make sure you renamed the to "update.zip" and not "update.zip.zip" because even though I renamed it on the PC b4 transfering to SDcard it still went to sd card as zip.zip for some reason, so check file name on sd first. you can rename the file to update.zip on the phone.

Quote Originally Posted by ARob25 View Post
    Thanks! also everyone make sure you renamed the to "update.zip" and not "update.zip.zip" because even though I renamed it on the PC b4 transfering to SDcard it still went to sd card as zip.zip for some reason, so check file name on sd first. you can rename the file to update.zip on the phone.

that's not correct. on windows xp, i believe it defaults to hide extensions, so you just need to rename it to "update"

the .zip is implied i guess. it took me a little digging to figure that out

I keep getting no signature, update failed message....does anyone know if it is because I am downloading directly to my phone instead of putting on my desktop and then moving it?
    CM7.0.3
    Overclocked 1113

any improvements?
    iphoneeee killaaaaaaaaaa :nexusx:

Quote Originally Posted by cbroberts2010 View Post
    I keep getting no signature, update failed message....does anyone know if it is because I am downloading directly to my phone instead of putting on my desktop and then moving it?
    Nope, I downloaded directly to my phone, copied it to the /sdcard directory, renamed it update.zip, and followed the normal procedure and it worked fine for me.

i got that when i tried to dl directly. so dl it to a desktop and then transfer the file from desktop to sd card

thanks, will do...couldnt remember why that is..maybe browser settings or something.
    CM7.0.3
    Overclocked 1113

its possible its because we are in RA-nexus-v1.7.0 recovery instead of the triangle exclaimation mark when we boot into recovery and choose from flash zip from sdcard?

please dont flame me lol.

Im having the same problems.
    iphoneeee killaaaaaaaaaa :nexusx:

working fine on my tmo version..

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links