Frf72-frf83

This is a discussion on Frf72-frf83 within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Hate to be the spoilsport of this thread, but maybe my issue could help someone else. I have tried everything and this simply does not ...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Frf72-frf83

Hate to be the spoilsport of this thread, but maybe my issue could help someone else. I have tried everything and this simply does not work for me..,.dl directly to phone, dl to desktop, transferred to phone and renamed update....and yes it shows up in recovery as update.zip, but fails becasue there is no signature according to the error message. Build number FRF72, Baseband 32.36.00.28H_4.06.00.12.7, Kernal 2.6.34-00716 blah, blah blah.
    CM7.0.3
    Overclocked 1113

Quote Originally Posted by cbroberts2010 View Post
    Hate to be the spoilsport of this thread, but maybe my issue could help someone else. I have tried everything and this simply does not work for me..,.dl directly to phone, dl to desktop, transferred to phone and renamed update....and yes it shows up in recovery as update.zip, but fails becasue there is no signature according to the error message. Build number FRF72, Baseband 32.36.00.28H_4.06.00.12.7, Kernal 2.6.34-00716 blah, blah blah.
    Looks like you're rooted, right? I thought it was for only nonrooted phones, but I could be wrong.

Found something that may help from http://androidspin.com/2010/06/23/ho...y-stock-build/
    Rooted Nexus One running Android 2.2 FRF72
    Come here little sheep; I have a nice juicy apple for you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nexus One: Locked and Rooted
    ROM: CM7

This worked fine for me too. All of my missing apps from the Market are back.

Quote Originally Posted by iPhoneSlayer View Post
    Looks like you're rooted, right? I thought it was for only nonrooted phones, but I could be wrong.
    Iphone Slayer....you are right my man.....been operating on very little sleep past couple of days so I guess I will wait patiently for CM6. Think I have seen the most significant changes til the official "official" Froyo comes out.
    CM7.0.3
    Overclocked 1113

Iphone Slayer....you are right my man.....been operating on very little sleep past couple of days so I guess I will wait patiently for CM6. Think I have seen the most significant changes til the official "official" Froyo comes out.
    Sleep is important. I edited my previous post with a link for rooted phones. You may wanna try it after a good nap.
    Come here little sheep; I have a nice juicy apple for you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nexus One: Locked and Rooted
    ROM: CM7

all this updating is doing my head in,2.1,2.2,frf this frf that somebody tell me all this updating will be done ota

iphoneslayer thanks. I am rooted. guess CM6 for myself also.

btw thanks for the links. Gonna try them out.
    iphoneeee killaaaaaaaaaa :nexusx:

Sleep is important. I edited my previous post with a link for rooted phones. You may wanna try it after a good nap.
    Thanks man, gonna take a power nap and then flash away. I forgot it was the same with FRF72, the non-rooted update was available first. It has not even been a week since i updated to 72. I need a memory booster.......mmmmm there is probably an app for that.:rofl3:
    CM7.0.3
    Overclocked 1113

I'm up and running..

I had to go from ERE27 to FRF50 them from FRF50 to FRF83

It's running beautifully ..this thread was very helpful..Thanks

I'm so glad that I didn't have to down grade to frf50. Now my Nexus is perfect again.I got all my paid apps back.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links