Frf72-frf83

This is a discussion on Frf72-frf83 within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; anyone notice shorter battery life with the update? i barely made it a few hours of normal use before dropping to 43%....

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Frf72-frf83

anyone notice shorter battery life with the update? i barely made it a few hours of normal use before dropping to 43%.

my battery life is way shorter than it was before the update. my phone died on the way home for the 1st time. ever it usually lasts all day. Sucks..

Quote Originally Posted by BayRican View Post
    my battery life is way shorter than it was before the update. my phone died on the way home for the 1st time. ever it usually lasts all day. Sucks..
    May be me, but my battery life is a LOT better after the frf83...

Mine just dropped to orange after all day use with the new update, especially after getting all my apps back from the market. Been since 8 this morning, and still going strong. Didn't last this long before, had to be plugged in by now.

Finally, I installed FRF83 into my Nexus One. Seems like I had low internal memory for a while which failed my update. But no OTA for me yet.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links