Whose got the Official OTA of 2.2?

This is a discussion on Whose got the Official OTA of 2.2? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; is there some way to take a screen shot on the phone? i dont know how. my phone is my camera. and is any of ...

Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Whose got the Official OTA of 2.2?

is there some way to take a screen shot on the phone? i dont know how. my phone is my camera.
    and is any of the information on that page something i shouldnt be giving out?

No, there's no secrets there. A picture would just verify your story. We're all jealous.
    :nexusx: Serious Android Fan :nexusx:

Don't see anything in a newer phone that gives me a temptation to leave my Nexus One!

Super Moderator AndroidIsTheTruth's Avatar
    Androidfied.

Quote Originally Posted by AndroidIsTheTruth View Post
    lmao......

Still not yet receive OTA 2.2 here in Singapore.
    I’m using “Singtel”
    I got my N1 from Google online purchase on Feb

Guys, I've had my official OTA 2.2 since June 23rd. As soon as I got it, I came to this forum to see who else had it. It seemed I was the only one (at least in the U.S.) Maybe I was one in a million. Too bad I didn't play the lotto that day.

I posted a screen shot of the update on this thread (page 5)
    http://www.nexusoneforum.net/forum/n...e-today-5.html

And yes... I have a stock N1 phone. I never rooted or did anything at all to the operating system. What's really strange is my wife has a nexus one that we both received in the mail the same day and she is still waiting on her OTA update.

Here's what I've got:

1. Stock phone
    2. I live in Missouri
    3. I'm on T-mobile

Quote Originally Posted by shizane101 View Post
    Guys, I've had my official OTA 2.2 since June 23rd. As soon as I got it, I came to this forum to see who else had it. It seemed I was the only one (at least in the U.S.) Maybe I was one in a million. Too bad I didn't play the lotto that day.

And yes... I have a stock N1 phone. I never rooted or did anything at all to the operating system. What's really strange is my wife has a nexus one that we both received in the mail the same day and she is still waiting on her OTA update.

Here's what I've got:

1. Stock phone
    2. I live in Missouri
    3. I'm on T-mobile
    Were you on Update 1, and have you done ANY manual updates? Thanks for confirming in this thread, too.

Here's what I've got:

1. Stock phone
    2. I live in Missouri
    3. I'm on T-mobile
    Yeah did you have update-1? Does anyone know how to get update-1 btw?

Quote Originally Posted by alphawave7 View Post

Here's what I've got:

1. Stock phone
    2. I live in Missouri
    3. I'm on T-mobile
    Were you on Update 1, and have you done ANY manual updates? Thanks for confirming in this thread, too.
    I guess I'm on update one??? It's the only OTA I've received from Google since the 2.1 OTA update a few months back. And no, I've never manually updated my nexus.

I got tired of all of the OTA release date rumors and I couldn't wait anymore. Hearing that this is the final build I decided to do the manual update from 2.1 ERE27 --> FRF50 --> FRF83. I'm not the smartest guy on the block but it was an easy and painless process. Took less than 10 minutes, and most of that was due to loading.

I do notice that overall the software operates more smoothly and not choppy like 2.1 did. Web surfing does seem to be a little bit faster. And Facebook videos work now b/c of Flash Beta 3! Yay!!!

I hope you guys won't have to wait too much longer.

Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links