Whose got the Official OTA of 2.2?

This is a discussion on Whose got the Official OTA of 2.2? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Originally Posted by iPhoneSlayer I'm glad that sound is gone..it kinda annoyed me. Anyways, those manual updates originally came off Google's own servers. They're as ...

Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Whose got the Official OTA of 2.2?

Quote Originally Posted by iPhoneSlayer View Post
    I'm glad that sound is gone..it kinda annoyed me. Anyways, those manual updates originally came off Google's own servers. They're as real as they can get.
    OK, that means your N1 has the startup sound disabled automaticly too. that's a good news to me, as mine isn't bugged. I always was hopping it made Hong Kong market can get paid app Some of my fav. app cant upgrade to pro version.

Ierno. Everything about the renaming the .zip file and etc confuses me.

Quote Originally Posted by Freya View Post
    Ierno. Everything about the renaming the .zip file and etc confuses me.
    By default, Windows does not display the filename extension. So if you have a file called HELLOWORLD.zip, the label will just show up as HELLOWORLD. So when you rename the update file, there's no need to type the ".zip". If you do, you'll end up with "update.zip.zip".

Manual updating is SO easy. I got my N1 days after it was released online, yet I still haven't gotten the OTA update. I've been manually updating since day 1, so I thought I'd be patient this time around (was using FRF73 until just now). I manually updated to FRF83, still no OTA update, so I immediately updated again to FRF85B. Took less than 15 minutes for two updates back to back.

unlocked tmobile nothing here from texas

No OTA here on either of our N1's.
    :nexusx: Serious Android Fan :nexusx:

Don't see anything in a newer phone that gives me a temptation to leave my Nexus One!

The weirdest thing happened to me. I came home 2 days ago and when my nexus 1 connected to my wifi and i searched for system updates, to my delight i saw the android 2.2 update commencing. It went through the download cycle then half way through the update cycle it stopped and went back to the your system is up to date screen. I thought i got it. After playing with the phone for a minute i realized nothing had changed. I turned off my phone and turned it back on and It said I was still running Stock build Epe54b. Do you guys think i will Eventually get the ota again or will google think they already updated me.
    Carrier is fido in canada without a data plan.

Quote Originally Posted by wingod View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by iPhoneSlayer View Post
    I'm glad that sound is gone..it kinda annoyed me. Anyways, those manual updates originally came off Google's own servers. They're as real as they can get.
    OK, that means your N1 has the startup sound disabled automaticly too. that's a good news to me, as mine isn't bugged. I always was hopping it made Hong Kong market can get paid app Some of my fav. app cant upgrade to pro version.
    Try to download Market Enabler. It fakes your location and gives you access to paid apps. I googled "market enable" and found a few links.
    Here's one of the links.
    MarketEnabler_latest.html - market-enabler - MarketEnabler v.3.0.8 (fixes issue #21) - Project Hosting on Google Code=
    Come here little sheep; I have a nice juicy apple for you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nexus One: Locked and Rooted
    ROM: CM7

Smile got it

What a coincidence. Just got the official ota froyo update about an hour ago.
    the build number is FRF91. I've got the att nexus one and I upgraded from build 54B.
    I'm in Canada and carrier is Fido without a data plan. Pure wifi update.

Quote Originally Posted by dominatorishere View Post
    what a coincidence. Just got the official ota froyo update about an hour ago.
    The build number is frf91. I've got the att nexus one and i upgraded from build 54b.
    I'm in canada and carrier is fido without a data plan. Pure wifi update.
    not fair!!!! =[

Quote Originally Posted by Freya View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dominatorishere View Post
    what a coincidence. Just got the official ota froyo update about an hour ago.
    The build number is frf91. I've got the att nexus one and i upgraded from build 54b.
    I'm in canada and carrier is fido without a data plan. Pure wifi update.
    not fair!!!! =[
    No, actually it's called BS.

Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links