Whose got the Official OTA of 2.2?

This is a discussion on Whose got the Official OTA of 2.2? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Originally Posted by Beer Goggles Originally Posted by Freya Originally Posted by dominatorishere what a coincidence. Just got the official ota froyo update about an ...

Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Whose got the Official OTA of 2.2?

Quote Originally Posted by Beer Goggles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Freya View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dominatorishere View Post
    what a coincidence. Just got the official ota froyo update about an hour ago.
    The build number is frf91. I've got the att nexus one and i upgraded from build 54b.
    I'm in canada and carrier is fido without a data plan. Pure wifi update.
    not fair!!!! =[
    No, actually it's called BS.
    If I promise to send you a picture of my phone will you promise to eat BS?
    Doesn't matter anyways since you will be eating your words in a day or two when everyone gets the ota.

Want OTA, fear getting BS instead.
    :nexusx: Serious Android Fan :nexusx:

Don't see anything in a newer phone that gives me a temptation to leave my Nexus One!

FRF91 in Central Kentucky

I just finished installing FRF91 from my farm in Central Kentucky while I was out feeding the livestock. Took about twenty minutes, but I can't be sure since i left my phone inside while I went out. The load was completed when I came back and already restarted, all without my help or intervention.

Everything seems smoother and quicker and just nicer. I almost manually updated but just didn't have time to sit in front of the computer so, here it is.

I really like this. Everything I've tried just seems better and smoother. The speed difference isn't "great" but I think it is noticeable and I appreciate the bump up in responsiveness.

Smile got my 2.2 update!!

i got my 2.2 update OTA around 8am EST today!!...i like the new changes...i still have to play with it a little more today to see what else is different...

Yes, I'm eating it.... I'm on FRF91 also....

I did!

I woke up this morning and it said there was a system download available. I am not rooted and have never downloaded any of the previous online downloads. FRF91

Just got my OTA 2.2!!!
    Here in Singapore using SingTel
    Cheers.....

received it this afternoon.....just tried the wifi hotspot function with my laptop and it worked well. Anyone care to point me to a flash site to try out (not kongregate)

Quote Originally Posted by acabbie View Post
    received it this afternoon.....just tried the wifi hotspot function with my laptop and it worked well. Anyone care to point me to a flash site to try out (not kongregate)
    http://www.homestarrunner.com

Quote Originally Posted by Beer Goggles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by acabbie View Post
    http://www.homestarrunner.com
    cheers...that was quick!

just tried it but it just has a blue box on the screen.....checked settings and javascipt is enabled but no sign on anything saying to enable/disable flash.

Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links