Whose got the Official OTA of 2.2?

This is a discussion on Whose got the Official OTA of 2.2? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I've been reading loads of threads of people getting 2.2 - but whose got the official 2.2 OTA (from their non rooted 2.1 nexus one). ...

Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Whose got the Official OTA of 2.2?

Whose got the Official OTA of 2.2?

I've been reading loads of threads of people getting 2.2 - but whose got the official 2.2 OTA (from their non rooted 2.1 nexus one).

So that we can see how the official OTA version rolls out, just post which country you're in and when you got the notification.

Do not post if you've
    1. previously rooted
    2. updated from frf72
    3. downloaded 2.2

Thanks

(I'm in the UK and still no sign of it yet)

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

not yet, i'm on ER27 still.

phone is unlocked and in the UK (using an O2 sim)

I'm using a Vodafone supplied N1 on contract.

1) Will I get the OTA update at the same time as others who bought the phone from Google?
    2) Will the update be deployed through the applications application, ie will I update the OS in the same way I update the other apps on my phone?

Thanks.

Hi

No update as yet, I'm running a Vodafone Nexues with o2 sim and from what I have read the Nexus is Unbranded so should receive updates like any one else.

But I want it now............grrrrrrr lol

i bought mine outright from the US, so there's nothing operator specific about mine at all :D

Still waiting for the update with me too

Android Lurker Guilherme Aguiar's Avatar
    I'm not understanding this update. I don't think that is a final version of Froyo. I didn't see anyone who haven't upgrade to EFR73 using this new version. I think that is a new beta version only.

I never did a upgrade to Froyo. My version is EPE54B.

Of all the posts I've seen on other websites, no one who received an OTA update had the stock version. All had either the 50 or 72 installed already. This is just another reason that leads me to believe it's just another test and unofficial build.

Re: Whose got the Official OTA of 2.2?

Of all the posts I've seen on other websites, no one who received an OTA update had the stock version. All had either the 50 or 72 installed already. This is just another reason that leads me to believe it's just another test and unofficial build.
    I totally agree. I think this recent update included bug and security fixes to those who manually updated their Nexus One to a leaked build. As for the official Nexus One Froyo OTA update, every one should be getting it on another day.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

Nothing yet

Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links