Good - REALISTIC - uses for a spare Nexus One

This is a discussion on Good - REALISTIC - uses for a spare Nexus One within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Originally Posted by Roninjinn No reason to keep it for any other purpose if you're not going to use it as a phone. You can ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Good - REALISTIC - uses for a spare Nexus One

Quote Originally Posted by Roninjinn View Post
    No reason to keep it for any other purpose if you're not going to use it as a phone. You can sell it and buy a device for half of what you sell it for to use as a much better music 'electronic device', and still have money left over.

Not wanting to sell it doesn't make sense to me... I would understand if you refused to sell because you had plans to use it for something that would make sense. But to keep it simply to listen to music when you can purchase a device for that purpose for a 1/3 of what you will get if you sold it... just doesn't make sense. That's like purchasing a car and saying you just want to keep it in your driveway so you can honk the horn and play the stereo every once in a while, but you won't ever drive it. Why do that when you could sell the car, purchase a stereo and a horn for a small portion of the money you sell the car for, and keep the extra cash.

Just doesn't make any type of logical sense to me.
    :rofl3: I actually got a mental image of a guy standing in his driveway honking a small horn and listening to his stereo!
    Come here little sheep; I have a nice juicy apple for you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nexus One: Locked and Rooted
    ROM: CM7

Get a media center PC and use it with Gmote to control the PC.

AT&T ne:nexusx:us S on AT&T
    AT&T ne:nexusx:us one on Taiwan Mobile [Missing in Taipei]
    Archos 70 with UrukDroid

Quote Originally Posted by Roninjinn View Post
    No reason to keep it for any other purpose if you're not going to use it as a phone. You can sell it and buy a device for half of what you sell it for to use as a much better music 'electronic device', and still have money left over.

Not wanting to sell it doesn't make sense to me... I would understand if you refused to sell because you had plans to use it for something that would make sense. But to keep it simply to listen to music when you can purchase a device for that purpose for a 1/3 of what you will get if you sold it... just doesn't make sense. That's like purchasing a car and saying you just want to keep it in your driveway so you can honk the horn and play the stereo every once in a while, but you won't ever drive it. Why do that when you could sell the car, purchase a stereo and a horn for a small portion of the money you sell the car for, and keep the extra cash.

Just doesn't make any type of logical sense to me.
    I choose to keep it because based on my recent track record with phones, I either kill or damage them and I simply can not afford to be without a phone, so I keep one as a spare just in case.

Your understanding of the situation is not relevant to the discussion though - I was asking for ideas, not if you understood.

WOW - forget it - it's people like you who make forums more of a hassle than anything useful these days.

Re: Good - REALISTIC - uses for a spare Nexus One

I specifically said i would understand if you were going to use it for another reason, but using it as a music device didnt make sense to me. Reread the beginning of the second paragraph.

After saying that, as a backup phone DOES make sense.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

YEA WHAT HE SAID!!! WITH SOME CHEESE ON IT!

you could use your nexus for the same thing most people use their ipads...just put it on your toilet and when you or a guest needs to use the bathroom they can surf the web or play a game, they will be truly impressed....cant beat that!
    :nexusx: Nexus One Beta Tester

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links