Glad the updates are as advertised

This is a discussion on Glad the updates are as advertised within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; -Stock browser is much quicker I would probably put it up against the market apps now. -the phone itself feels like it processes everything quicker ...

Thread: Glad the updates are as advertised

Glad the updates are as advertised

-Stock browser is much quicker I would probably put it up against the market apps now.

-the phone itself feels like it processes everything quicker

-my phone in my area at least (Indianapolis) is getting much better 3G service. I am rarely in Edge now and my bars are usually full. This has really helped me when I am using my phone as a hotspot for my computer.

-the update to 72 & 83 has made the load times and the streaming on flash so much better

Just a few of the things I really have noticed about the nexus for me as it has progressed through the various updates. Which is refreshing because sometimes the updates for phones have not always delivered the results you were anticipating.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Gosh...Glad you're having positive results.
    I'm holding out for the official Froyo release from Google - COME ON GOOGLE!!!!!!!!!

i have frf83, and i'd say battery life is equal or worse than 2.1 and 3g speed from speed test is the worse or same.

but i do notice a faster browser. i think froyo is kind of a disappointment. yea, you get a better web page viewing experience, but it's a phone. i dont do my main browsing on my phone

I still don't think that FRF83 is the official release, just a simple patch like FRF72 was. I think the OTA is gonna be a vast improvement, because quite honestly IMO, the FRF50 and 73 updates weren't much of an improvement from the 2.1 update 1. The only difference I experienced really is in appearances and tweaks here and there. That 450% speed increase? I have yet to see it...

Question Stock browser not working after updrade to FRF91

I am from India using Ideacellular network and 3G is still not available with this ISP.
    I had upgraded my Nexus one manually to FRF50. After that the native/stock browser has stopped working. However Opera beta is working well. Two days back I again manually updated to FRF83.
    Just immediately after that when I tried to check if the native browser was working, I was prompted for the OTA which went through successfully. The new new version is FRF91. But still the default browser is not working and Opera beta is working.

any help to correct this....?

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links