People with AT&T Nexus 1 Please Read

This is a discussion on People with AT&T Nexus 1 Please Read within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; That sucks. I hope the CSR is wrong. I'm not waiting a few months for 2.2 It will be interesting to see how quickly 2.2 ...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: People with AT&T Nexus 1 Please Read

That sucks. I hope the CSR is wrong. I'm not waiting a few months for 2.2

It will be interesting to see how quickly 2.2 becomes incorporated into Cyanogen.

I didn't want to root but I guess I might have to and go with a custom rom.

Come on Google. What happened to not fragmenting the Android Community with different times and updates per device

Quote Originally Posted by Blue1k View Post
    That sucks. I hope the CSR is wrong. I'm not waiting a few months for 2.2

It will be interesting to see how quickly 2.2 becomes incorporated into Cyanogen.

I didn't want to root but I guess I might have to and go with a custom rom.

Come on Google. What happened to not fragmenting the Android Community with different times and updates per device
    Exactly!

Did you know you need at least 10 characters to submit a reply?

10exactly?

AT&T ne:nexusx:us S on AT&T
    AT&T ne:nexusx:us one on Taiwan Mobile [Missing in Taipei]
    Archos 70 with UrukDroid

Ok, real post.

I guess I made a mistake moving back to AT&T. Luckily they haven't started charging me extra for data yet though.

I'll certainly root to Froyo if they really are going to wait that long. I'm wondering about the AT&T radio quality with the T-Mobile ROMs though.

AT&T ne:nexusx:us S on AT&T
    AT&T ne:nexusx:us one on Taiwan Mobile [Missing in Taipei]
    Archos 70 with UrukDroid

Quote Originally Posted by AndroidIsTheTruth View Post
    I'm devasted. I will rooting my phone. There's no way in hell I'm gonna be waiting for some later in the year notion. I'm really pissed in so many way truth be told.
    Oh Cmon!

You had to know going in that by getting an Att phone you would be getting :noscrewed: ...

When you deal with the devil (Att) ... sometimes you get a lil' burned

Ya know...this has no more validity at this time than any of the other rampant rumors surrounding FroYo. "My cousin's niece's friend's brother knows a guy that works at TMo, and his friend's sister's brother-in-law works for Google, and he says...blah, blah, blah" so it MUST be true.

And Lo, the people were offended. And lo, the people rebelled en masse, flooding the interwebz, proclaiming Google and AT&T as the central devils of the universe, resulting in the end of the world as we know it; for now and for all future generations. So it is said. So shall it be done. Hallelujah.

Quote Originally Posted by ap3604 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AndroidIsTheTruth View Post
    I'm devasted. I will rooting my phone. There's no way in hell I'm gonna be waiting for some later in the year notion. I'm really pissed in so many way truth be told.

Oh Cmon!

You had to know going in that by getting an Att phone you would be getting :noscrewed: ...

When you deal with the devil (Att) ... sometimes you get a lil' burned
    I have the Att N1 because its the only one that works with my Canadian carrier, Bell Mobility. Two other Canadian carriers utilize the Att version as well. Surely it's not a simple 'Att is to blame' issue. I'm going to practice patience. I can't see why they would leave 4+ carriers out of the OTA udate.

Quote Originally Posted by WERA689 View Post
    Ya know...this has no more validity at this time than any of the other rampant rumors surrounding FroYo. "My cousin's niece's friend's brother knows a guy that works at TMo, and his friend's sister's brother-in-law works for Google, and he says...blah, blah, blah" so it MUST be true.

And Lo, the people were offended. And lo, the people rebelled en masse, flooding the interwebz, proclaiming Google and AT&T as the central devils of the universe, resulting in the end of the world as we know it; for now and for all future generations. So it is said. So shall it be done. Hallelujah.
    This made me lol

Quote Originally Posted by N1David View Post
    AT&T sucks that is all there is to it. I am the only T-Mobile owner in my family, the others go with Sprint (I hate their voice mail prompts), the other AT&T and she lives in Oregon and every call is a dropped call, no matter where she is, or who called her, every call is a dropped call and a re-dial is involved.
    I haven't had any major issues with AT&T and I'm happy with them. I don't know why they get a bad wrap.

Why are you guys blaming AT&T?
    Don't get me wrong. The way they handle Android is B.S. but the last time I checked, those of us on AT&T paid full price for our phones so that we didn't have to deal with the B.S.
    If they in fact do let AT&T rape the AT&T N1 Froyo the fault lies only on Google. They are the ones that make the decision to crap on their loyal supporters in favor of the carrier.
    Keep in mind Google released the AT&T N1 unannounced and unsupported by AT&T. It was actually released in spite of AT&T but now since the web store is going bye bye they want to kiss AT&T's ass so that they'll carry the Nexus One. Crippled of course just like every other Android phone they have.
    Damn, the more I type the angrier I'm getting. I am completely livid over this even though there has been no confirmation. Unfortunately Ive been suspicious of this for some time now and have been bringing it up on Google's N1 support Forum. Of course Google never responded. Their silence spoke quite loudly. I'll say here what I said in the support forum... If Google does this they had better refund my money because I bought a phone with no ties or connections to AT&T. All I want is to use it on their network and thats what I pay them for.

OK I gotta breath now...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links