Fun while it lasted...

This is a discussion on Fun while it lasted... within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Originally Posted by WERA689 Haha....I'm the cat guy here! Three of em have me! :D fixed........

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fun while it lasted...

Quote Originally Posted by WERA689 View Post
    Haha....I'm the cat guy here! Three of em have me! :D
    fixed.....

ROFL....I almost said it like that :D :D

I've owned an iphone and a Nexus and have had the same type of problems with both. I do think most of them are carrier related. I would disagree with you on the hardware issues though, I think it is a lack of knowing how to use the phone properly. I have never had one issue with wifi. The customization abilities of the Nexus make it a much easier choice for me. Good luck, I do expect you will have some of those same issues with the i4. Also, be careful not to drop it, initial reports show that it is a very fragile piece of equipment.

Quote Originally Posted by WERA689 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by alphawave7 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by d1mitrov View Post
    i guess these phones chose their masters and you my friend are chosen by an iphone
    That's a permutation about cats!
    So someone told me recently

Oh, and FWIW, I've never had any of the problems the OP refers to...particularly not with the WiFi!
    Like I said, I'm pretty sure my nexus is defective. Ive had signal issues both on both the wifi and cell side since it was new. I by no means am saying my experiences are the norm for this phone. Sometimes a particular device, especially cell phones, don't work for a particular person or location. I am chalking this one up to just bad luck. Not to mention the fact that I am a mac user anyway, and nobody can deny that apple mobile devices work amazingly well with mac computers as far as syncing goes.

Alpha, havent forgotten about that objective iPhone 4 review. When I receive the unit and have had time to get to know it, I will be posting a review just for curiosities sake.
    Jason
    Nexus One

Quote Originally Posted by pricej636 View Post
    In the end I just could not deal with the reception issues
    Uh oh

I have the iphone 4 been using it since the 23rd. I havent seen much difference in antenna fluctuation. Overal I like the iphone 4 wife has one to that is one of my reasons for selling my N1.

Quote Originally Posted by kmacks27 View Post
    I have the iphone 4 been using it since the 23rd. I havent seen much difference in antenna fluctuation. Overall I like the iphone 4 wife has one to that is one of my reasons for selling my N1.
    Awesome, good to hear. I'm not expecting to hear many good things about going back to apple on this forum, so you guys can flame away all you want
    Jason
    Nexus One

I have the iphone 4 been using it since the 23rd. I havent seen much difference in antenna fluctuation. Overall I like the iphone 4 wife has one to that is one of my reasons for selling my N1.
    Awesome, good to hear. I'm not expecting to hear many good things about going back to apple on this forum, so you guys can flame away all you want
    Actually this thread has been pretty tame on you...no flaming...so far. But good luck with your new iphone...hope it works out for you.
    Now I'm gonna wash my mouth...
    Come here little sheep; I have a nice juicy apple for you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nexus One: Locked and Rooted
    ROM: CM7

Glad to hear obviously your a N1 flammer isnt that why your a member of this site? Wo cares I like trying new electronics out and ill probly get bored with the Iphone 4 and sell it soon anyway. It's people like you who ruin forum sites with negative posts. Who gives a #@#%. if you don't have anything to say nice keep your mouth shut and fingers off the keyboard. :rofl3:

Quote Originally Posted by iPhoneSlayer View Post
    Actually this thread has been pretty tame on you...no flaming...so far. But good luck with your new iphone...hope it works out for you.
    Now I'm gonna wash my mouth...
    Probably helps that I didnt come on here and make blanket, ignorant statements about the platform or the phone. I did really like my Nexus. I really like android. This particular device just didn't work out for me. Not saying the iPhone 4 is going to be any better. I hope it does, but I will certainly not be getting rid of my 3Gs until I verify that it is going to work.

Oh, and funny article I read about the apple manufacturing process. Lots of iPhone 4s are showing up with the volume buttons reversed. As the bottom button has a plus sign and the top button has a negative sign, but the buttons do work as they should. Id be PISSED if I got my phone and had a flaw like this.
    Jason
    Nexus One

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links