The heir to the Nexus?

This is a discussion on The heir to the Nexus? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Hitting stores this Holiday Season? Android Spin has a blurb on it today and says that T-mobile will carry the flagship phone for android and ...

Thread: The heir to the Nexus?

The heir to the Nexus?

Hitting stores this Holiday Season? Android Spin has a blurb on it today and says that T-mobile will carry the flagship phone for android and 3.0 (Gingerbread).

Rumor: Dual Core 800Mhz Phone Hitting T-Mobile Before Holidays AndroidSPIN

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

here is another link about it.....says it will have a screen we have never seen before (maybe 3D?).

Project Emerald Prediction Update | AndroidGuys

another article and says a possible Qwerty keyboard for those in to that sort of thing.....so far they are referring to it as the HTC Vision. I hope they don't my hopes up only to crush them

Dual Core Processor HTC Vision Hitting T-Mobile This Holiday? | TmoNews - Unofficial T-Mobile Blog - News, Videos, Articles and more

ooh, ooh - has anyone seen any of this 3D stuff? There is supposed to be a Samsung phone that had it last year and I saw a pretty cool picture of it (how, though, unless it was a stereo camera?), and of course the new Nintendo 3DS is supposed to have it. That would be very cool. I would hope that the phones have a minimum 2GB main storage, though. This 512 MB sucks.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links