Hey, your doing it wrong!

This is a discussion on Hey, your doing it wrong! within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; How would you like to have dropped a wad on your new iphone only to hear that thats why you get crappy reception. "(CNN) -- ...

Thread: Hey, your doing it wrong!

Hey, your doing it wrong!

How would you like to have dropped a wad on your new iphone only to hear that thats why you get crappy reception.

"(CNN) -- Hours after its iPhone 4 went on sale to excited crowds Thursday, Apple found itself responding to complaints that holding the phone by its metal edge causes mobile reception to suffer.
    The company's response, in a nutshell? You're holding it wrong.
    "Just avoid holding it in that way," Apple CEO Steve Jobs wrote in an e-mail that was making the rounds on the Web on Friday morning."

Can you believe it, don't hold it like a phone. I guess they should have included a manual on how you have to stand on one leg, grab phone only by corners, and hold exactly 5.25' above the ground in order to use the device for making a call.:rofl3:

Love my Nexus One!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I'm really hoping that this will make everyone understand that all phones have this same issue.

is this a "nexus one general discussion" forum? What's with the iphone news?

Quote Originally Posted by nomak View Post
    is this a "nexus one general discussion" forum? What's with the iphone news?
    I'd say that it's relevant, because this issue was one of the BIG complaints people had about the Nexus One when it came out.

This shows that it's not a Nexus One only issue.

yeah, right one no perfect phone in the world. Just enjoy what you have or move on to something different.

It's funny, after I read all this about customers being told they were holding their phones wrong, it made me think of Death Note. I hope some of you guys here have seen it, the guy "L" always held his phone funny. Always held his phone by the top, hung it by his ear. (actually held everything like that) Maybe all the iPhone'rs need to hold their phones like that?! :rofl3:

My piss poor, 15 second shop.

The new LPhone. Or you could do the L lower case and it would look right. lPhone

Haha nice picture

The iFlyz phone holder for the iPhone 4. These should now start flying off the shelves. :rofl3:

I have heard that its all a software issue... but if thats the case then why would Steve Jobs himself give such a stupid response? Why not say... "because of a slight software glitch you might need to try holding the phone a different way until we get it fixed... which we are working on as I write this." Then again, any response would be a bad one for Apple. This could be why Google is taking so long with Android 2.2 but then I hear people are getting the OTA so who really knows. Where oh where is my Froyo!?!?

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links