screen protector for nexus

This is a discussion on screen protector for nexus within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I would like to know what screen protector is good for the nexus. I never had a screen protector and now i have 4 small ...

Thread: screen protector for nexus

screen protector for nexus

I would like to know what screen protector is good for the nexus. I never had a screen protector and now i have 4 small scratches. I could only see them if I look for them but Im a little crazy when my new 500 dollar phone is not in perfect condition. so my bro bought me some screen protector from amazon from a company i never heard of and its supposed to be like invisible shield, [ame=http://www.amazon.com/Skinomi-TechSkin-Invisible-Protector-REPLACEMENTS/dp/B0032YZJOI/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&s=wireless&qid=1277518276&sr=8-3]Amazon.com: Skinomi TechSkin - Invisible Screen Protector Shield for Nexus One + LIFETIME REPLACEMENTS: Cell Phones &…[/ame]

its going to come in the mail tommorow, im a little scared on how it uses alot of water to apply it and that i wont be able to use my phone for like a day or 2. Hope some of u fellow nexus owners can help me

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I use a Clarivue protector & am quite happy with it.

My opinion:

Send it back. Very difficult to install. Has an 'orange peel' effect on the screen. Strange feel. I wasn't able to get all of the dust out from under it.

Get one of the cheap static protectors off eBay. I bought mine from cute.gift.4less, but there are tons of people selling them

If you have dust under the protector when you apply, you can just lift the edge with scotch tape and use some tape to remove the dust mote.

If it scratches, they are only a couple of dollars.

You can pick Anti-Glare or Clear (or like I did, and got some of each).

The static ones from Boxwave or other places are a little sturdier, but a little more expensive.

Of course, that's my opinion. :nexusx:

AT&T ne:nexusx:us S on AT&T
    AT&T ne:nexusx:us one on Taiwan Mobile [Missing in Taipei]
    Archos 70 with UrukDroid

yea i have a cheap one from ebay too, i actually like it cause it doesent feel any different vs not having a screen protector

i got mine from "benxin" $1.26 shipped for 2

+1 for the "el cheapo" screen protectors. Really, I find they work the best. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbalou View Post
    I use a Clarivue protector & am quite happy with it.
    Agreed. Bought the Anti-glare version of it. Was very easy to install...couldn't be happier. =)

Cheap eBay screen protectors is the only way to go.
    One Nexus To Rule Them All!

Zagg Invisible shield.

Zagg sucks!

Just check out these photos.
    I followed the instructions to the letter, and still after 8 days, this is what it looks like :-(

Im currently in the process of discussing this with Zagg... also sent them these photos.

Anyone who has suggstions of other shield that actually looks good?
    My girlfriend has a BELKIN shield on her iPhone, and it really is totally invisible, actually looks like the glass display, as in perfect!
    Attached Images Attached Images     

I use the Clarivue clear protector and love it. I tried the anti-glare, but didn't like it.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links