Widgets Issue on Froyo

This is a discussion on Widgets Issue on Froyo within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I updated to the FRF83 build, but I still have issues with the widgets. After reboots and mounting to the usb, widgets do not load. ...

Thread: Widgets Issue on Froyo

Widgets Issue on Froyo

I updated to the FRF83 build, but I still have issues with the widgets. After reboots and mounting to the usb, widgets do not load. They are either missing or says "can't load widget". Does anyone know how to fix this?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I had this same problem with several widgets when I got FroYo. You need to long press on the widget, drag it to the garbage and then reinstall it on your home screen it was on.

Yeah, that's what I do. But it's annoying that I have to do that every time i restart my phone or transfer something to my phone from my computer.

Are the widgets that have issues from apps installed on the SD card?

I am using LauncherPro, and I have discovered if I restart LauncherPro from its preferences menu, things clear right up. Although, one time I was busy so just decided to leave it for now and the next time I turned on my phone, all was well. So, maybe it just takes extra time to rebuild widget info if their main app is on the SD card?

beautifly wiget seem not to be workin. wifi n bluetooth widget not functioning...

I have issues with widgets installed on the phone and SD card. I guess I will just try to avoid restart my phone. But it is kind of an annoying issue. I thought Google would fix it on the final build.

I had problems at the beginning but after I stopped saving the widgets that I use to SD card. All is great..

Quote Originally Posted by kingken View Post
    beautifly wiget seem not to be workin. wifi n bluetooth widget not functioning...
    I use beautiful widgets and it is working for me. Maybe you need to trash and then reload it? When I did the very first froyo update, some of my app icons on my home screens had to be set up again, but since then everything is OK, even with the two froyo updates.

I hope you get them working again.

It's not a good idea to put apps for widgets on the SD card. Even Google says it won't work. Plus, what do you do when u mount the SD card?

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links