Nexus One spotted in season premiere of HBO's "Entourage"

This is a discussion on Nexus One spotted in season premiere of HBO's "Entourage" within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Hey, just wanted to say that I'm 95% sure I saw Ari and Drama both chatting away on the Nexus One at some points in ...

Thread: Nexus One spotted in season premiere of HBO's "Entourage"

Nexus One spotted in season premiere of HBO's "Entourage"

Hey, just wanted to say that I'm 95% sure I saw Ari and Drama both chatting away on the Nexus One at some points in the episode... can anybody else verify what I saw? You could only see the back of the phone each time, but I'm pretty sure it was an N1... anyways, thought it was pretty cool!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I thought the same!

ha yea me too! either that or the desire
    oh well, hopefully we'll be seeing more of the n1 in future episodes too

The phone Ari had was definitely the N1. They always have the coolest stuff. Says alot for HTC and the N1.

Holy crap, new season of Entourage! Sweet!

I didn't really see which phone it was, Im not sure if I watched the right video either but yeye :P But great that they got N1 instead of ****ty iPhone like anyone else, using a Android phone in TV series would be something new cus everyone is stupid and buys gayPhone :]
    I ♥ Ne:nexusx:us One. Got it in February and rooted it in April :] Stock - Desire ROM - Cyanogen MOD - Android 2.2 FroYo

WWW so hard on the I phone It is a solid phone I mean it stopped my table from wobbling and I did not have to down load an app for that lol
    Iphone has an app for that.......Nexus does not need apps its already perfect

I seen the Nexus One cameo last night..Who would have thought that my N1 after being a great phone, would also be a great actor.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links