Anyone else running FRF 85B?

This is a discussion on Anyone else running FRF 85B? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Your're welcome...can't wait for Gingerbread. Early rumors say that it requires smartphones with at least 1ghz processors. Gonna be sweet!...

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 103

Thread: Anyone else running FRF 85B?

  1. #91
    Senior Member iPhoneSlayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,386
    Your're welcome...can't wait for Gingerbread. Early rumors say that it requires smartphones with at least 1ghz processors. Gonna be sweet!
    Come here little sheep; I have a nice juicy apple for you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    Nexus One: Locked and Rooted
    ROM: CM7

  2. #92
    Senior Member Gwhiz2k's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    105
    Took the plunge... Manually updated. Phone is nice and fast, but still didn't fix my camera issues

  3. #93
    Senior Member coldfusionb's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    215
    Manually updated yesterday and it works great. Love it.
    One Nexus To Rule Them All!

  4. #94
    Senior Member Zehlek's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    263
    I manually updated to FRF83 and no OTA for FRF85. I am unrooted at the moment and I d/l FRF85 update and renamed it to update and It keeps saying Failed. I checked in Astro filemanager and it only says update thus it is update.zip not .zip.zip.

  5. #95
    Senior Member iPhoneSlayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,386
    Quote Originally Posted by Zehlek View Post
    I manually updated to FRF83 and no OTA for FRF85. I am unrooted at the moment and I d/l FRF85 update and renamed it to update and It keeps saying Failed. I checked in Astro filemanager and it only says update thus it is update.zip not .zip.zip.
    There are different files for different versions. How big is the file that you downloaded? Should be a very small file. I have a copy of the file you need to go from 83 to 85B. I'll PM you the link.
    Come here little sheep; I have a nice juicy apple for you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    Nexus One: Locked and Rooted
    ROM: CM7

  6. #96
    Senior Member Zehlek's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    263
    Quote Originally Posted by iPhoneSlayer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Zehlek View Post
    I manually updated to FRF83 and no OTA for FRF85. I am unrooted at the moment and I d/l FRF85 update and renamed it to update and It keeps saying Failed. I checked in Astro filemanager and it only says update thus it is update.zip not .zip.zip.
    There are different files for different versions. How big is the file that you downloaded? Should be a very small file. I have a copy of the file you need to go from 83 to 85B. I'll PM you the link.
    The one I downloaded as 77 MB in size. If you can PM the link that would be great, thanks. I appreciate it.

  7. #97
    Senior Member sexusone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    139
    Quote Originally Posted by Zehlek View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by iPhoneSlayer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Zehlek View Post
    I manually updated to FRF83 and no OTA for FRF85. I am unrooted at the moment and I d/l FRF85 update and renamed it to update and It keeps saying Failed. I checked in Astro filemanager and it only says update thus it is update.zip not .zip.zip.
    There are different files for different versions. How big is the file that you downloaded? Should be a very small file. I have a copy of the file you need to go from 83 to 85B. I'll PM you the link.
    The one I downloaded as 77 MB in size. If you can PM the link that would be great, thanks. I appreciate it.
    yeah i went from frf83 to frf85b, the file was under 1mb

  8. #98
    Senior Member Zehlek's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    263
    Is there anything different from 83 and 85B?

  9. #99
    Senior Member iPhoneSlayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,386
    Quote Originally Posted by Zehlek View Post
    Is there anything different from 83 and 85B?
    Just some bug fixes and knowing that you have the latest build
    Did you get my PM?
    Come here little sheep; I have a nice juicy apple for you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    Nexus One: Locked and Rooted
    ROM: CM7

  10. #100
    Senior Member Zehlek's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    263
    Quote Originally Posted by iPhoneSlayer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Zehlek View Post
    Is there anything different from 83 and 85B?
    Just some bug fixes and knowing that you have the latest build
    Did you get my PM?
    I did thank you. I will try an update it when I get home from work

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search tags for this page

frf85b tablet

Click on a term to search our sites for related topics.
Android Forum