Anyone else running FRF 85B?

This is a discussion on Anyone else running FRF 85B? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Anyone on AT&T and got it. I've been reading people with the AT&T build got a couple of updates but nothing confirming....

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone else running FRF 85B?

Super Moderator AndroidIsTheTruth's Avatar
    Anyone on AT&T and got it. I've been reading people with the AT&T build got a couple of updates but nothing confirming.
    Androidfied.

nada here...

Since this is just 83 to 85B (supposedly the final, no really, this time everyone thinks final build), I'd expect a complete update for 54B to 85B shortly (couple days, a week tops). Makes sense to build the shortest updates first, and then work on pushing out official OTAs for previous official builds (and remember, 72 and 83 weren't "official").

Super Moderator AndroidIsTheTruth's Avatar
    yeah but people have already reported they had the EPE54B -> FRF85B OTA. Not sure what to believe with all the chaos since last week. But I believe it for whatever reason.
    Androidfied.

I got the FRF85B, and i'm on ATT (rogers) but I had manually updated to FRF50 couple of days ago... that might be why !

Yes I did a chekin from FRF83 and know running FRF85B.

I just got it after installing an app from the market. I was on frf83 prior to the ota(which I had installed manually)

If you do not have it yet. do a check in and see if you get it..

Go to the phone dialer and follow the directions bellow. You should get the ota.

Go to the dialer in your phone and enter in the code *#*#CHECKIN#*#*, it should come out *#*#2432546#*#*.

Do NOT press "call" after entering *#*#CHECKIN#*#*, just watch the notification area for a prompt that you are checked in.

Then go to the usual area to check for software updates and, as long as the rolling update/upgrade has started, it will come to your device.

I just received an update that was meant to be about 500+kB, asking me to reboot.

So I did, but it didn't work, cos it said it could not verify the signature or something.

I'm guessing it's cos I'm rooted. (Running 83, btw).

Didn't realize there was a 85B but I'm guessing that must have been what Google was trying to push to me.

My N1 was bought off Google's site.

No Joy here on EPE54B -> FRF85B OTA. Tried About|Updates and *#...checkin. Mine is a late March early IMEI number. Have no clue what order, if any, are getting it.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links