Anyone else running FRF 85B?

This is a discussion on Anyone else running FRF 85B? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; No OTAs for me. Did the manual update using Androzip, very fast and easy, 85 works as well as all the others. My 3G reception ...

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone else running FRF 85B?

No OTAs for me. Did the manual update using Androzip, very fast and easy, 85 works as well as all the others. My 3G reception has increased significantly since frf50. My phone is running better than it did out of the box. This reinforces my decision to buy the N1. Very happy owner.

Hi All,

Ok anybody who got the OTA with the original AT&T EPE54B version?

I dont live in the US and I am not getting any update?

I dont want to know if you manually rooted your phone but did you get the OTA with this version?

Thanks,

Rahul

justed updated from frf83 to frf85b, all is well happy days

I am a happy man. Just updated to FRF85B!! Manually. Had to do nand restore twice.

Haven't done anything yet but did notice the speed of the stock browser is insane lol. Furthermore, the wifi is still ok after the screen sleep. Very good.

BTW, I was updating from Pre-rooted FRF50 to Lox's Stock-No-Radio-FRF85 ([ame=http://htcpedia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=67177#post67177][ROM] Froyo FRF85b Stock with optional root - HTCPedia.com forums[/ame]) and flashed the [update-nexusone-FRF85-root-signed.zip].

Reboot. Still got root access. FRF85B.

To everyone who has updated to FRF85B: Are all of your apps still showing up in the market? I just recently updated to FRF83 and got the apps back. I don't want to lose them again just days later...

[quote=svenner;61035][QUOTE=Baron Munchausen;61015]...2nd is the Car Home.. it is SOOO dark can barely see anything on the screen.. and no way to brighten it up.

There are three brightness settings for car home, auto, day and night. They are on the second screen.
    Ahhh ok.. just noticed that.. probably was too dark last night and didnt see the arrow for the 2nd screen.. all is good in Sexy Nexy land.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex R View Post
    Here is how to update your Nexus One device to android 2.2 froyo FRF85B successfully.
    How to Update Nexus One to FRF85B
    didnt work for me,aborted

Yes, I have FRF85B now. I manually updated last night - fairly quick and simple procedure. I have a stock AT&T N1 and upgraded from Eclair.

Noticed better 3G reception at home. Previously I had no service half the time. So far with the update I'm seeing at least one bar. That's a plus.

The OS as a whole is much more responsive.

Here's an informative link:

Android 2.2 Platform Highlights | Android Developers

Quote Originally Posted by rahulras1993 View Post
    Hi All,

Ok anybody who got the OTA with the original AT&T EPE54B version?

I dont live in the US and I am not getting any update?

I dont want to know if you manually rooted your phone but did you get the OTA with this version?

Thanks,

Rahul
    You don't have to root or unlock your bootloader. These are official OTA updates from Google, so they've been properly signed and packed. Grab the file from one of the links, rename it to update.zip, and follow the instructions.

I was 100% EPE54B last night. 10 minutes later, I am completely 100% stock FRF85B. I haven't touched my bootloader or rooted the OS. I waited and waited for the official update, I just wasn't going to wait for the OTA notification.

I was Updated

Hi Guys,

I am new member to the forum as well as to the Nexus and the smarphones itself.

I got the update last night and I beleive that I am seeing a significant improvement in the Maps app. I think it is loading a lot faster.

That's my view

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links