2.2 Hitting AT&T Nexus Ones

This is a discussion on 2.2 Hitting AT&T Nexus Ones within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Originally Posted by Hybred It won't let me update manually! it says no signature. Verifcation failed. I'm unlocked and. BAcked up.... HELP!!!! same here mate ...

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: 2.2 Hitting AT&T Nexus Ones

Quote Originally Posted by Hybred View Post
    It won't let me update manually! it says no signature. Verifcation failed. I'm unlocked and. BAcked up.... HELP!!!!
    same here mate so i will just leave it till it appears in notification bar

Updated from 2.1update1 (EPE54B) to 2.2 (FRF85B) by OTA today in the morning... I have done "checking" to the update to come.

Downloaded and installed no prob. Rockin 2.2 on my FRF85B (unbranded).

Has anyone with T-Mobile received an OTA yet? It appears to be working for AT&T users only.

On AT&T Nexus One here, from Costa Rica, no OTA yet.

Did a manual update last night to 2.2 on my stock Nexus One. There is definitely a speed difference.

Quote Originally Posted by ibcradio View Post
    Did a manual update last night to 2.2 on my stock Nexus One. There is definitely a speed difference.
    There's definitely a noticeable speed difference. I did it last night as well, and haven't had the time yet to fully push it, but I'm gonna do that now.

AT&T in the Bay Area and I'm still sitting at 2.1 with U54B. No update message as of Tues the 30th.

Manually updated last night from stock 2.1 update 1 (EPE54B) to FRF85B. Very nice.

Quote Originally Posted by niqueh View Post
    AT&T in the Bay Area and I'm still sitting at 2.1 with U54B. No update message as of Tues the 30th.
    Don't wait for OTA, man. The update file is the same file, it's signed by Google, it doesn't require to unlock the bootloader or root your OS... Take the plunge, man.

I was one of those guys willing to wait. This is the official update, so no point (to me) in waiting for the Google servers to tell my phone "OK, your turn". Grab it, flash it, and enjoy it already.

Quick, painless, and super impossible to screw up. Seriously, if you brick your phone by flashing this official update, then you need to go back to rotary land lines...

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links