iPhone4 owners raised antenna problems

This is a discussion on iPhone4 owners raised antenna problems within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Did you find these problems when using Nexus One? Apple last week also addressed antenna problems raised by iPhone owners who complained that holding the ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: iPhone4 owners raised antenna problems

iPhone4 owners raised antenna problems

Did you find these problems when using Nexus One?

Apple last week also addressed antenna problems raised by iPhone owners who complained that holding the smartphone in a certain way cut signal strength.
    Apple designed silver edging on handsets to be part of the antenna system to improve signal strength.
    "Gripping any mobile phone will result in some attenuation of its antenna performance, with certain places being worse than others depending on the placement of the antennas," Apple said. "This is a fact of life for every wireless phone."
    Apple advised users who experience the signal problem to "avoid gripping it in the lower left corner in a way that covers both sides of the black strip in the metal band, or simply use one of many available cases.":rofl3:

What’s the point of spending so much of hard earn money on a phone that you can't even hold it in your own ways when you’re making phone calls?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

This was reported here when the Nexus One was first released, but it seems to affect only users that have poor tower location/poor signal strength. I can do the cupping thing at home and actually increase my signal slightly, doing so..because (I assume) the tower is behind me when I'm lounging in my chair.

Hi alphawave7,
    Thanks for your reply
    Here in Singapore, so far so good
    Even my work place is near Malaysia, the signal strength is still usable for phone calls and 3G!

Super Moderator AndroidIsTheTruth's Avatar
    MORE WOES FOR APPLE! WOW IT'S GETTING WORSE AND WORSE.

Apple Hit With Multiple iPhone 4 Lawsuits - ABC News
    Androidfied.

Quote Originally Posted by AndroidIsTheTruth View Post

This is an example of why Freedom Of Speech should be taken away from those individuals haha. People sue over everything now days.

Crybabies, plain and simple. They have no case, regardless of 'misrepresentation'.

http://www.nexusoneforum.net/forum/o...html#post62315

Androidfied.

Yea, I Lol'd when I read an article relating to the "too many bars" deal. I find it funny that this has been a problem since the original iPhone.

Oops, Wrong formula..... :rofl3:

Quote Originally Posted by Sheanzy View Post

This is an example of why Freedom Of Speech should be taken away from those individuals haha. People sue over everything now days.

Crybabies, plain and simple. They have no case, regardless of 'misrepresentation'.

Yeah I partially agree with you on the basis that people sue for every and any little thing. But I think it's good that they are trying to hold Apple responsible for their products instead of Apple just saying look it not us, it's you.

Lawsuit - dumb
    Making a statement - Excellent.
    Androidfied.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheanzy View Post

Yeah I partially agree with you on the basis that people sue for every and any little thing. But I think it's good that they are trying to hold Apple responsible for their products instead of Apple just saying look it not us, it's you.

Lawsuit - dumb
    Making a statement - Excellent.
    I believe Apple should be help responsible, but this is Tech, hardware, software, whatever.... There will ALWAYS be issues.

Oh well, it should be interesting to see how this 'lawsuit' plays out. =)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links