Everything Froyo Related

This is a discussion on Everything Froyo Related within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Been usin LED Torch Flashlight for awhile now plus u can install it to your sd card...

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Everything Froyo Related

Been usin LED Torch Flashlight for awhile now plus u can install it to your sd card

with chompSMS you can change the color of new sms notification

I found GMail Notifier, which allows you to select any color you want and set it for your emails as well as set the timing for flashing.

If you use Google Voice for SMS, they now blink the trackball in green.

Speaker Volume Louder?

It sure seems that my speaker volume has increased with this latest FroYo version. I actually had to lower it today.

Super Moderator AndroidIsTheTruth's Avatar
    Anyone else notice the wonder bluetooth feature for voice dialing added on as well?

I notice that when using the clock now it'll lock the phone. One thing that is weird and I'll have to check tonight after I reinstalled it was my White Noise app would stop running in the middle of the night, but when I reactive it would stay on for the rest of the night.

might just be a bug in the app but we'll see, not a big issues.

I really like the numerical passworld option added and the alpha numeric option as well. I also don't seem to be having the issue of drop calls, although I can't really tell if that was a previous phone issue or carrier.

I emailed Blink about additional add on for their app and they said they were working on it. More goodies yet to come for Froyo.
    Androidfied.

Twitter
    jaymcc820
    I'm pretty sure that that Gallery feature you mentioned, with the multi-touch, has been around since 2.1 Update 1. Mainly because it's the coolest, most useless thing about the Gallery that had me playing with the phone for hours after the update, and I killed my battery for nothing

Gonna have to check my friend's Droid when I get to work. He finally just got 2.1 update 1 lol :D

Have you tried using Voice Search or Voice to Text? It responds much, much faster.
    Come here little sheep; I have a nice juicy apple for you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nexus One: Locked and Rooted
    ROM: CM7

Super Moderator AndroidIsTheTruth's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by iPhoneSlayer View Post
    Have you tried using Voice Search or Voice to Text? It responds much, much faster.
    yes and love it, even the Voice Dialer app is improved dramtically when using to open apps with it
    Androidfied.

Quote Originally Posted by AndroidIsTheTruth View Post
    yes and love it, even the Voice Dialer app is improved dramtically when using to open apps with it
    Thanks, you two ... I keep forgetting about the voice stuff. And yes, it does seem a lot faster and more accurate. I can speak normally now and it understands me. Yay!

Quote Originally Posted by AndroidIsTheTruth View Post
    Oh, now since you guys finally got froyo, try out the camera settings. The Video recorder now has a a flash. That reminds me, you can download LED Flashlight free from the market.
    I'm using TeslaLED for the flashlight. How bright it is too.
    Tesla LED is wicked

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links