Everything Froyo Related

This is a discussion on Everything Froyo Related within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; DId anyone get this option with 2.2 I really want to get rid of the draw pattern feature? Froyo Feature: New security lock options Ok ...

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Everything Froyo Related

DId anyone get this option with 2.2 I really want to get rid of the draw pattern feature?

Froyo Feature: New security lock options

Ok sorry got it had to go to "change screen lock" input my current pattern then got the above option

Quote Originally Posted by Maris View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry View Post
    Since my 2.2 OTA I've had problems downloading new programs. Any one else?
    Not here. I've downloaded several new ones. Did you try clearing your market cache? I've noticed that works for those having problems like yours.
    I tried this and it did not work. When I first got the ota update, I downloaded flash from the market and everything worked fine. Then I tried to update several of my other apps and that's when it would say there wasn't enough space. I deleted a bunch of apps, including flash and I cleared the market cache. I'm still getting the same error. I can't even download flash again. It says I have 70.48mb of available internal storage now, so I don't understand why I can't download anything.

Quote Originally Posted by sg2189 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry View Post
    Since my 2.2 OTA I've had problems downloading new programs. Any one else?
    Not here. I've downloaded several new ones. Did you try clearing your market cache? I've noticed that works for those having problems like yours.
    I tried this and it did not work. When I first got the ota update, I downloaded flash from the market and everything worked fine. Then I tried to update several of my other apps and that's when it would say there wasn't enough space. I deleted a bunch of apps, including flash and I cleared the market cache. I'm still getting the same error. I can't even download flash again. It says I have 70.48mb of available internal storage now, so I don't understand why I can't download anything.
    If this persists past a cache clear (do it again) and a reboot, I'm afraid your in store for a factory reset.

Quote Originally Posted by alphawave7 View Post

If this persists past a cache clear (do it again) and a reboot, I'm afraid your in store for a factory reset.
    Ok, I went and cleared the market and browser cache, rebooted, and now I was able to update my apps and download new ones. The only app i'm still not able to download is apps2sd. I get an error every time it tries to install. I guess I'll just have to go through the apps one by one. Not that big of a deal. Thanks!!

Ok, I went and cleared the market and browser cache, rebooted, and now I was able to update my apps and download new ones. The only app i'm still not able to download is apps2sd. I get an error every time it tries to install. I guess I'll just have to go through the apps one by one. Not that big of a deal. Thanks!!
    That's a clue, as App 2 SD attempts to install on the SD itself...so may want to do a chkdsk on your sdcard.

How do I do that?

How do I do that?
    Do you have an adapter or port on a computer to insert sdcard? Once detected by computer, choose properties->Tools->Error Checking.

How do I do that?
    Do you have an adapter or port on a computer to insert sdcard? Once detected by computer, choose properties->Tools->Error Checking.
    I did that and it said there were some errors but they were fixed. I tried downloading app2sd again and I'm still having the same problem.

How do I do that?
    I did that and it said there were some errors but they were fixed. I tried downloading app2sd again and I'm still having the same problem.
    Lemme see if I can find the specific file it's trying to load to...we'll need to use a file manager to delete it on your sd (on your phone) or if still hooked to puter, simply nav to it and choose delete..gimme a min...

any1 else wifi hotspot not working?
    i tried on 2 pc and my ps3 (SSID doesent broadcast from phone)

i already tried to reset... no luck... it was working fine before frf91

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links