Everything Froyo Related

This is a discussion on Everything Froyo Related within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Originally Posted by alphawave7 Originally Posted by sg2189 Originally Posted by alphawave7 Do you have an adapter or port on a computer to insert sdcard? ...

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Everything Froyo Related

Quote Originally Posted by alphawave7 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sg2189 View Post

Do you have an adapter or port on a computer to insert sdcard? Once detected by computer, choose properties->Tools->Error Checking.
    I did that and it said there were some errors but they were fixed. I tried downloading app2sd again and I'm still having the same problem.
    Lemme see if I can find the specific file it's trying to load to...we'll need to use a file manager to delete it on your sd (on your phone) or if still hooked to puter, simply nav to it and choose delete..gimme a min...
    SG- I'm unable to locate the APP 2 SD file on my sdcard, but I suspect yours is corrupt, and needs deletion before you can reinstall it. I suggest contacting the APP 2 SD dev via email, and seek his input...he should be able to tell you which filename to find/delete. Sorry I couldn't help more! :|

Quote Originally Posted by sg2189 View Post

I did that and it said there were some errors but they were fixed. I tried downloading app2sd again and I'm still having the same problem.
    Lemme see if I can find the specific file it's trying to load to...we'll need to use a file manager to delete it on your sd (on your phone) or if still hooked to puter, simply nav to it and choose delete..gimme a min...
    SG- I'm unable to locate the APP 2 SD file on my sdcard, but I suspect yours is corrupt, and needs deletion before you can reinstall it. I suggest contacting the APP 2 SD dev via email, and seek his input...he should be able to tell you which filename to find/delete. Sorry I couldn't help more! :|
    I will do that. Thank you so much for the help!

I was under the impression that ALL apps were going to have the option of being moved to the SD card. I have discovered that this is not possible....that sucks. I was really looking forward to freeing up some space on the phone memory. I'm last to know on this one.

I have not read whether it is possible to make all apps available to transfer to the sd card, but I do know that the developer is the one that makes it possible, not Google. Give the developers some time, FroYo was just released.

Actually at this time a relative few can be put on the SD card. There's a neat program "App 2 SD" that will tell you which programs can be transferred and actually helps get it done. There's been several posts in the forum on the subject. I suggest you do a search because the responses are in several threads.

The program developer specifies this option. This is relatively new to us, there will be options added to programs in the next few month making this option more available.

There are problems with the program widgets in these programs. That'll get solved. But I've been able to transfer approximately 12 programs/12 mb to the card.
    :nexusx: Serious Android Fan :nexusx:

Don't see anything in a newer phone that gives me a temptation to leave my Nexus One!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links