Bugs I've Found with Official Froyo Build

This is a discussion on Bugs I've Found with Official Froyo Build within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Originally Posted by iPhoneSlayer Originally Posted by b00sted415 Originally Posted by iPhoneSlayer Edit: Still no fix on the calander. It doesn't show all the Holidays, ...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bugs I've Found with Official Froyo Build

Quote Originally Posted by iPhoneSlayer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by b00sted415 View Post
    Edit: Still no fix on the calander. It doesn't show all the Holidays, Sporting Events that I subscribed for in Google Calendar. I have them all synced and visible. Had this problem since FRF50. Anyone else have this issue?
    This is an issue on stock 2.1 unrooted and rooted phones . I think there was a thread about it. Someone on here filed a bug on googles site. I think I will hold off with Froyo and stay with CyanogenMod v5.0.8 for awhile
    That was me
    Oh hehe yeah I remember now it was you! , I'm really hoping this is not the final release

It probably is the final for the Nexus One because Droid is starting to get some froyo beta OTAs today also (FRF84). So I think Google may now focus their efforts on Droid's froyo.
    Come here little sheep; I have a nice juicy apple for you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nexus One: Locked and Rooted
    ROM: CM7

It probably is the final for the Nexus One because Droid is starting to get some froyo beta OTAs today also (FRF84). So I think Google may now focus their efforts on Droid's froyo.
    It would be a shame if it is , after hearing all these problems.

Edit: Still no fix on the calander. It doesn't show all the Holidays, Sporting Events that I subscribed for in Google Calendar. I have them all synced and visible. Had this problem since FRF50. Anyone else have this issue?
    I'm sorry, but I haven't seen your earlier post, but have you cleared the data under manage applications for calendar and calendar storage since updating?

Quote Originally Posted by Maris View Post
    I'm sorry, but I haven't seen your earlier post, but have you cleared the data under manage applications for calendar and calendar storage since updating?
    Just did it but still nothing. Even did a reboot. Do you have the same issue. Ex: under google calender I have subscribed to US Holidays, Texas Longhorns, and Houston Texans schedules, but they don't show up color coordinated on my phone. Did all the syncing I could think of. It's not really a big deal for me...just want things perfect ya know.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I just have the US Holidays and they work OK.

none of my sport calenders work, only personal calenders will sync with my phone... im still running 2.1

Ya, it only shows personal appointments and stuff like that. No sports info.
    Maris, have you tried any other calendar like Contact Birthdays or a sports calendar?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Maris, have you tried any other calendar like Contact Birthdays or a sports calendar?
    I just tried to add the Longhorns to mine to see what would happen. I can only see it online as a separate calendar. So I went to the Help and looked around and found this note:

Keep in mind that it's not possible to sync sports calendars with other calendar applications at this time.

So, it isn't FroYo's fault, it's by design at the moment. Maybe this will be updated in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Maris View Post
    I just tried to add the Longhorns to mine to see what would happen. I can only see it online as a separate calendar. So I went to the Help and looked around and found this note:

Keep in mind that it's not possible to sync sports calendars with other calendar applications at this time.

So, it isn't FroYo's fault, it's by design at the moment. Maybe this will be updated in the future.
    Cool. Thanks man!
    That means I'm normal....well only in regards to froyo
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links