Any EPF21B builds managed to update to FRF85B?

This is a discussion on Any EPF21B builds managed to update to FRF85B? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Originally Posted by set ok got through that problem but now i have another, when i do the dos command to use the fastboot i ...

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Any EPF21B builds managed to update to FRF85B?

Quote Originally Posted by set View Post
    ok got through that problem but now i have another, when i do the dos command to use the fastboot i get an error window pop up.

The program can't start because AdbWinApi.dll is missing from your computer
    You need to get that file from the net, and stick it into your fastboot folder.

Quote Originally Posted by WERA689 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Floogle View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by alphawave7 View Post

I hereby nominate Floogle to create OUR official VF to FroYo guide! Any seconds (or dissenters)?
    Lol if anyone seconds this motion I'll floogle them!

I desperately need a good floogling!:rofl3:
    That does it! Floogle has been awarded the honourable task bestowed upon him to create the Official VF to FroYo Update Guide, and all the rewards and benefits entailed in this endeavor. Expend WERA's floogling post-haste, but with severity, as there is plenty of work to be done (I'll make an exception this time, usually it's work before pleasure!) :rofl3:

set
    Ok so i can find plenty of references to the file but not the actual file

Wink

[quote=alphawave7;63169]
    Quote Originally Posted by Floogle View Post

Lol if anyone seconds this motion I'll floogle them!

I desperately need a good floogling!:rofl3:
    That does it! Floogle has been awarded the honourable task bestowed upon him to create the Official VF to FroYo Update Guide, and all the rewards and benefits entailed in this endeavor. Expend WERA's floogling post-haste, but with severity, as there is plenty of work to be done (I'll make an exception this time, usually it's work before pleasure!

Let the floogling commence! I knew there was a reason this forum was the best...

Quote Originally Posted by set View Post
    Ok so i can find plenty of references to the file but not the actual file

I'm looking to see if I can attach it from my computer onto this post for you to get

update - no it won't, can you send me an email address and i will email it to you?

i think the way i did it, i downloaded the android sdk for 2.1, with tools and usb drivers. i will post the way i did it just in case it helps...

That does it! Floogle has been awarded the honourable task bestowed upon him to create the Official VF to FroYo Update Guide, and all the rewards and benefits entailed in this endeavor. Expend WERA's floogling post-haste, but with severity, as there is plenty of work to be done (I'll make an exception this time, usually it's work before pleasure!) :rofl3:

Methinks you are enjoying the floogling far too much :D

Try this guide on how to unlock -

Step by Step Guide on How to Unlock Bootloader on your Nexus One! | Nexus One Hacks Blog

getting that winapi.dll was a bit of a pain for me, but i managed to get it in downloading something from that guide.

Update - if you download the android 2.1 sdk, with tools etc, in the tools folder (wherever it saves the android sdk to your hard drive) there is the file AdbWinApi.dll. copy that into your fastboot folder.

set
    so i got that to start working.

but dos window says

...INFOErasing userdata...
    FAILED (status read failed (Too many links))

phone has rebooted to the welcome to android window.

has it worked?

Methinks you are enjoying the floogling far too much :D
    C'mon, you don't think i would attempt to floogle a Super Mod do you? you dudes have way too much power...

set
    As for downloading PASSIMG_Passion_Google_WWE_1.01.1700.1_ERD79_relea se_signed.zip

is there anywhere i should get it from, or is any file i find going to be ok?

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links