Yum, froyo went down good...

This is a discussion on Yum, froyo went down good... within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; ...now whose in the mood for some Gingerbread. LOL only about 6 months to go!...

Thread: Yum, froyo went down good...

Yum, froyo went down good...

...now whose in the mood for some Gingerbread. LOL only about 6 months to go!
    Come here little sheep; I have a nice juicy apple for you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nexus One: Locked and Rooted
    ROM: CM7

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

let's start the speculations...
    - new music interface, integration (and also introduction of) Google Music
    - Google music, completely cloud based, let's you manage things like music, movies, apps, settings about your phone, similar to iTunes.
    - many new UI enhancements through out the entire OS. More "shinier" look and feel.
    - launcher will take advantage of the newly acquired bumptop technology. more physical and fancier scrolling/interaction with UI through out
    - FM transmitter! (probably not since it looks like it's been disabled at the hardware level)
    - Picasa app? perhaps more in depth editing of photos/videos

i'll add more if i think of something

Quote Originally Posted by iPhoneSlayer View Post
    I'm still waiting on my OTA - crossing my fingers here that I get it soon.
    With the new official froyo - did the FM radio make it in the build?

Quote Originally Posted by ardynine View Post
    - Google music, completely cloud based, let's you manage things like music, movies, apps, settings about your phone, similar to iTunes.
    - many new UI enhancements through out the entire OS. More "shinier" look and feel.
    - launcher will take advantage of the newly acquired bumptop technology. more physical and fancier scrolling/interaction with UI through out
    - FM transmitter! (probably not since it looks like it's been disabled at the hardware level)

Can't forget the rumored 'Google Me' that has been floating around.

Google Me: Facebook-Killer or Another Johnny-Come-Lately? - PCWorld

Speculation that they are working to take on Facebook, so if it's true, I won't be surprised to see something like that pop in app store or an update.

Quote Originally Posted by N1David View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by iPhoneSlayer View Post
    I'm still waiting on my OTA - crossing my fingers here that I get it soon.
    With the new official froyo - did the FM radio make it in the build?
    No FM Radio yet. I thought we'd get the new music app they showed at I/O too. Still, these radio/music apps are popping up left, right & center lately. It might not be worth Google's time anymore.

Maybe it'll debut with Google Music, their cloud based music service.

Ah, ok, thanks rioja.

Quote Originally Posted by Syntax323 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ardynine View Post

Can't forget the rumored 'Google Me' that has been floating around.

Google Me: Facebook-Killer or Another Johnny-Come-Lately? - PCWorld

Speculation that they are working to take on Facebook, so if it's true, I won't be surprised to see something like that pop in app store or an update.
    Ah of course, I've read about that last night. Google doesn't really have a great history with social networking (buzz, orkut) but I think this time they have a better shot at becoming main stream if they can implement services like buzz, latitude, profiles, picase web albums and maybe wave? So the background is there, they just need to implement them very well. We'll see...

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links