nexus one return address?

This is a discussion on nexus one return address? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Hi, I'm returning my Nexus one in Canada and after filing an RMA, I received this return address for the phone via FedEX: Rosette YiP ...

Thread: nexus one return address?

nexus one return address?

Hi,
    I'm returning my Nexus one in Canada and after filing an RMA, I received this return address for the phone via FedEX:

Rosette YiP
    HTC FTC
    570 Alden Road
    Unit 14
    Markham, Ontario
    L3R8N5

This address belongs to Futuretel services.
    Is this legit? If it is, how can I get a refund of the taxes I paid to DHL when I received the phone?
    Thanks

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Hey, what happened with your N1?

I am in the same boat: shipping mine out for repairs today, to the same address you had. (I'm in Hamilton, ON).

How long was it before you had yours returned?

Thanks!

you guys should have gotten fedex labels. they just sent me a replacement and all i have to do is print out the fedex labels and drop off my old one.

I was emailed a pre-paid Fed Ex label. I'm not returning mine, just shipping in for repair.

Yes, it took them a while about 2 or 3 days but then they emailed me a fedex lable through the company listed in the first thread. Wait for the lable and then they'll send you one.
    By the way I still have trouble getting a refund from CBSA for the return item. It's been 2 months and they've asked for more documents :@

I had the same situation -- phone was overheating and going into a reboot cycle. Called the Google Nexus 1 support centre, got a ticket number. A few days later I received a FedEx waybill with the above address. Sent my phone in, but not with FedEx -- waybill wasn't prepaid, so I figured I could ship it Canada Post instead.

BIG MISTAKE! Canada Post shows the item delivered, but HTC refuses to acknowledge receipt of the phone. I just got off a call with HTC customer service, and they insisted that they'd never even heard of Futuretel, and that I was supposed to send my phone to Texas instead!

I sent my phone in over a month ago, have had two operators promise "investigations" starting, and feel like a complete ass. I guess I just did what I was told -- got an email with the ticket number I'd opened, and sent my phone to the address specified. Everyone at HTC is acting like I'm a complete buffoon for doing this.

I'll keep you up to date, but my recommendation is DON'T SEND YOUR PHONE TO FUTURETEL!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links