Email Signature

This is a discussion on Email Signature within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; hi good people, I'm new to nexus one. I had a moto cliq and when i composed & sent e-mails, there was a signature that ...

Thread: Email Signature

Email Signature

hi good people,

I'm new to nexus one. I had a moto cliq and when i composed & sent e-mails, there was a signature that appeared at the bottom of the e-mail "sent from motoblur/T-Mobile". Is there a way to setup something like that on nexus one.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Super Moderator AndroidIsTheTruth's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dhotiram View Post
    hi good people,

I'm new to nexus one. I had a moto cliq and when i composed & sent e-mails, there was a signature that appeared at the bottom of the e-mail "sent from motoblur/T-Mobile". Is there a way to setup something like that on nexus one.
    Yes for the 2.2 in the email account setting menus
    Androidfied.

Quote Originally Posted by dhotiram View Post
    hi good people,

In 2.2, yes. In previous versions, only Gmail allowed this. If you used Yahoo or Hotmail (the other two I use), no option was available. I now have it set in all of mine....easy.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links