Asurion for tmobile says no more Nexus one!!!

This is a discussion on Asurion for tmobile says no more Nexus one!!! within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; i got my phone stolen 3 days ago and asurion told me that well this is what the website says: Claimed phone not currently in ...

Thread: Asurion for tmobile says no more Nexus one!!!

Exclamation Asurion for tmobile says no more Nexus one!!!

i got my phone stolen 3 days ago and asurion told me that well this is what the website says:

Claimed phone not currently in stock
    "Unfortunately, your phone is not currently in stock and is no longer produced by the manufacturer. However, we do have a comparable model we can ship immediately"

does anyone knows when, or what will happen? did HTC stop making N1 for tmobile???

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Kindly direct them here: Nexus One Phone - Web meets phone.

or demand cash so you can get it yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by christian666 View Post
    i got my phone stolen 3 days ago and asurion told me that well this is what the website says:

"Unfortunately, your phone is not currently in stock and is no longer produced by the manufacturer. However, we do have a comparable model we can ship immediately"

does anyone knows when, or what will happen? did HTC stop making N1 for tmobile???
    Google still sells it. Asurion probably doesn't insure it anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by Freya View Post

I'm pretty sure all insurance companies must honor existing contracts.

Though, your contract may state they can replace it with a comparable phone (does anything really compare to the N1 >.>)? Fine print?

The policy i have through Squaretrade covers the complete cost of a new phone. $529.

Quote Originally Posted by fiercefire View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Freya View Post

I'm pretty sure all insurance companies must honor existing contracts.

Though, your contract may state they can replace it with a comparable phone (does anything really compare to the N1 >.>)? Fine print?

The policy i have through Squaretrade covers the complete cost of a new phone. $529.
    whoa. where can you get that?

i just call the insurance company and they now change their story saying that they are not in stock and im on the waiting list for the n1, the rep did not have anything to say she was mostly quiet it, in the conversation,

i told them about the option of getting a phone and then sending the receipt but they say NO!!! lol i will call them every day until i get a phone i will try to get a provisional phone meanwhile

Super Moderator AndroidIsTheTruth's Avatar
    Don't buy into that get another phone equal BS. They will send you a BS phone that probably cost 100 and will try to tell you that because it does this and it does that they consider it an equal phone.

I'll never buy insurance again. They are full of horse caca
    Androidfied.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links