Froyo: Trackball Colors?

This is a discussion on Froyo: Trackball Colors? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I just Install Blink from developer's site, It is great with all 12 colors. I love it, but you guys are right, Blink doest support ...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Froyo: Trackball Colors?

I just Install Blink from developer's site,
    It is great with all 12 colors. I love it, but you guys are right, Blink doest support email.

Quote Originally Posted by ap3604 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pc_michael View Post
    I just got Froyo, and it is excellent. But one of the features was supposed to be support for colored trackball notifications. Where are the settings for that? I can't find it.

Someone mentioned downloading ChompSMS, and that works for that specific application, but I'd like to set it for e-mail, SMS (not ChompSMS), Google Talk, etc.

Thanks!
    Use the search button feature to easily find the answer to your question.
    The song "too much time on my hands" comes to mind

I can't get the colors to change on that trackball at all. And yes I have 2.2 and used Blink. Strange.

Try activating/deactivating blink
    on configuration tap "blink is on" button at the bottom and then tap it again to enable blink. That worked for me

I dunno, even Gmail Notifier won't work.

I turn off the default Pulse notification in settings, follow all the instructions, turn the screen off.... and nothing..

try reinstalling the app, this may work

Quote Originally Posted by fallacy View Post

I turn off the default Pulse notification in settings, follow all the instructions, turn the screen off.... and nothing..
    I've found Gmail Notifier to be buggy for me. Sometimes works, sometimes doesn't.

Also, when I've disabled the default Gmail notifications my inbox doesn't update properly. If I read an email on my computer it's not marked as read on the device.... the trackball just keeps flashing and the email shows unread :\

Anyways, if you have Blink it should be good enough since you can change other colors so their not white, leaving only Gmail white.

Quote Originally Posted by rioja View Post

I've found Gmail Notifier to be buggy for me. Sometimes works, sometimes doesn't.

Also, when I've disabled the default Gmail notifications my inbox doesn't update properly. If I read an email on my computer it's not marked as read on the device.... the trackball just keeps flashing and the email shows unread :\

Anyways, if you have Blink it should be good enough since you can change other colors so their not white, leaving only Gmail white.
    But when using Blink, you have to turn off stock pulse notification light, and then u don't get an email indication just using Blink right?

But when using Blink, you have to turn off stock pulse notification light, and then u don't get an email indication just using Blink right?
    From what I remember, I didn't have to turn off anything to use Blink. It was Gmail Notifier that forced me to turn of the default Gmail notifications.

Is there another option for changing your incoming/SMS/MMS trackball colors other than Blink?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links