FroYo volume issues?

This is a discussion on FroYo volume issues? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; When I put my phone on vibrate, after a few minutes it goes to silent. It does this automatically and I don't realize it until ...

Thread: FroYo volume issues?

FroYo volume issues?

When I put my phone on vibrate, after a few minutes it goes to silent. It does this automatically and I don't realize it until my trackball just blinks or i have a missed called.

I've changed it in the settings and with the volume buttons. I've also used the SOUND bar at the unlock screen and I still have the issue. Any ideas?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Do you have any volume control apps or widgets that might be causing this to happen. I have not had any issues with volume since getting FroYo. Also, if you have some type of call blocking app, it could also be causing this problem.

Quote Originally Posted by nexus1inAZ View Post
    Do you have any volume control apps or widgets that might be causing this to happen. I have not had any issues with volume since getting FroYo. Also, if you have some type of call blocking app, it could also be causing this problem.
    No , that is the weird thing about it. However, I do have Norton Beta, which has a feature to block calls. I have not used it and haven't had the problem in the previous 2.1 version. Hmmm. Odd?

Quote Originally Posted by Sheanzy View Post
    No , that is the weird thing about it. However, I do have Norton Beta, which has a feature to block calls. I have not used it and haven't had the problem in the previous 2.1 version. Hmmm. Odd?
    aaaagggghhhhh norton i wouldnt put that on an i[phone........ no wait a minute i would :rofl3:

Quote Originally Posted by tonybhoy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheanzy View Post
    aaaagggghhhhh norton i wouldnt put that on an i[phone........ no wait a minute i would :rofl3:

I tested, but don't use.

mah
    Maybe unrelated, but I was running Call Blocker Lite before upgrading to Froyo. After upgrading, I noticed that often my volume would be completely off... if I turned it back on, it would turn itself off a while later. I suspected (wrongly) that this was due to also running "Settings Profile", but when I got down to debugging it, Call Blocker Lite was at fault. I uninstalled that, and haven't seen the problem since.

Quote Originally Posted by mah View Post
    Maybe unrelated, but I was running Call Blocker Lite before upgrading to Froyo. After upgrading, I noticed that often my volume would be completely off... if I turned it back on, it would turn itself off a while later. I suspected (wrongly) that this was due to also running "Settings Profile", but when I got down to debugging it, Call Blocker Lite was at fault. I uninstalled that, and haven't seen the problem since.

Thanks for that info. I uninstalled any mobile security that I had. So far so good =).

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links