disable internet connection question

This is a discussion on disable internet connection question within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Hello, I am going to have a trip outside of my living place with my N1. I will still using my sim card. Here is ...

Thread: disable internet connection question

disable internet connection question

Hello, I am going to have a trip outside of my living place with my N1. I will still using my sim card. Here is my question, how do I perm. 100% disable internet connection from my N1 (2G or 3G), so I will not get charge for crazy cost by those automaticly update widget or whatever. I will still want to receive calls. Thanks!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by wingod View Post
    Hello, I am going to have a trip outside of my living place with my N1. I will still using my sim card. Here is my question, how do I perm. 100% disable internet connection from my N1 (2G or 3G), so I will not get charge for crazy cost by those automaticly update widget or whatever. I will still want to receive calls. Thanks!
    You can download an app called quicksettings, customize it to have a toggle called "APN control". This toggle lets you turn off data but you can still get phone calls.

or simply take an older phone model for your calls and use your n1 for wifi,thats what i did and it worked very well,i even got free calls on fring

Thanks for the answers, so basicly if i have my apn disabled, i will not see "G" or even "3G" on my N1, and it means 0 data connections, right?

^^^ yup. i prefer using apndroid. its free on the market and it comes with a widget that can turn off your data.

i always have that widget on my main screen.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links