Full SIM Card

This is a discussion on Full SIM Card within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I have transfered over my SIM card to my new Nexus 1, but I am getting a message saying that the SIM card is fully. ...

Thread: Full SIM Card

Full SIM Card

I have transfered over my SIM card to my new Nexus 1, but I am getting a message saying that the SIM card is fully. How can I access the SIM card from the Nexus 1 menus, so that I can delete all of the old messages that are on the SIM card, so I can clear space.

Thanks guys, in advance!!!!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I was getting "SD card is full" in the notification bar. I wonder if this is what you were referring to. This notification appeared when I downloaded some apps and had 3MB of disk space left. I couldn't download any more apps and I couldn't receive any text messages. I deleted all my text messages (which didn't fix the problem) and deleted some apps I never used. My disk space went up to 22MB.The "SD card is full" notification is now gone and I can receive text messages once again.So this is a warning of what will happen if you get the "SD card is full" notification.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links