Nexus One and cases

This is a discussion on Nexus One and cases within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Does using the Nexus One with a good case like the OtterBox interfere with the 3G connection? I dropped my blackberry and put a good ...

Thread: Nexus One and cases

Nexus One and cases

Does using the Nexus One with a good case like the OtterBox interfere with the 3G connection? I dropped my blackberry and put a good case on it right away, I really don't want to drop my Nexus, which I think is the best looking phone available, just the right size and still very much as powerfull as anything out there currently. I sure would hate to drop this beauty and destroy it.
    :blackberry: >

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I'm using the CaseMate Tough Case, and have had no issues with 3G or any signal loss...

If you look at the whole iPhone 4 antenna debacle going on right now, the rubber "bumper" case improves its reception, so I don't think rubber or plastic interfere that much at all with cell reception in any way...

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links