Facebook App (No)tifications!?

This is a discussion on Facebook App (No)tifications!? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Hi there, I'm not receiving any Facebook notifications on the actual app. Do I have the wrong setting? I tried everything I could think of ...

Thread: Facebook App (No)tifications!?

Facebook App (No)tifications!?

Hi there,

I'm not receiving any Facebook notifications on the actual app. Do I have the wrong setting? I tried everything I could think of to no avail. I have to actually log in to Facebook to check my notifications. My other phone used to get a red little star on the app when I had a new notification but my N1 doesn't. Anyone else have this problem? Thanks in advance.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by kris_tal View Post
    Hi there,

I'm not receiving any Facebook notifications on the actual app. Do I have the wrong setting? I tried everything I could think of to no avail. I have to actually log in to Facebook to check my notifications. My other phone used to get a red little star on the app when I had a new notification but my N1 doesn't. Anyone else have this problem? Thanks in advance.
    Go to the facebook app, then settings, you can set your Refresh intervals there...also make sure Notifications is on.

Also make sure Facebook is checked on Sync. Go to your homescreen (on your phone not the facebook app) then settings->Accounts & sync->see if facebook is on.
    Come here little sheep; I have a nice juicy apple for you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nexus One: Locked and Rooted
    ROM: CM7

Quote Originally Posted by iPhoneSlayer View Post
    Hi there,

Go to the facebook app, then settings, you can set your Refresh intervals there...also make sure Notifications is on.

Also make sure Facebook is checked on Sync. Go to your homescreen (on your phone not the facebook app) then settings->Accounts & sync->see if facebook is on.
    Yeah, it's all done but still nothing... I have no idea what it is. Thanks for your reply though.

Quote Originally Posted by iPhoneSlayer View Post
    Hi there,

Yeah, it's all done but still nothing... I have no idea what it is. Thanks for your reply though.
    Ya the FB app sucks. I usually use the touchsite (bookmark shortcut on homepage). Hopefully they update it and fix the many bugs it has.
    Come here little sheep; I have a nice juicy apple for you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nexus One: Locked and Rooted
    ROM: CM7

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links