froyo FRF91!!

This is a discussion on froyo FRF91!! within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Originally Posted by FC1032 Originally Posted by alphawave7 Originally Posted by FC1032 Well I'm not saying they aren't allowed, it just that it would be ...

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: froyo FRF91!!

Quote Originally Posted by FC1032 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by alphawave7 View Post

Well I'm not saying they aren't allowed, it just that it would be a much more streamlined experience if big fixes were pushed rather than little small ones Its not like the current bugs are THAT buggy they need to push out updates straight away :D
    I admit that I have no idea what security hole was plugged (was it the hack rom without unlocking bootloader?) but it took them 6 days to locate, fix, test and roll the OTA....I guess I'd rather have the fix asap, and I doubt we'll see many OS updates ahead of Gingerbread..mostly 'leaked' RC's.
    I wonder if the nexus will get Gingerbread?
    Barring some techno paradigm, the spec has been met!

I admit that I have no idea what security hole was plugged (was it the hack rom without unlocking bootloader?) but it took them 6 days to locate, fix, test and roll the OTA....I guess I'd rather have the fix asap, and I doubt we'll see many OS updates ahead of Gingerbread..mostly 'leaked' RC's.
    I wonder if the nexus will get Gingerbread?
    Barring some techno paradigm, the spec has been met!
    Yep =) Hopefully we'll be first in line again!

Frf91 ota at&t

Got the OTA update FRF91 for AT&T and then found the universal file to update a friend phone with EPE54B. This update works for all Nexus 1 phones regardless of Software version. http://android.clients.google.com/pa...6.cc653ee4.zip Through the manual update from SD card. Put file on SD card as update.zip and do manual update.

Installed FRF91 manually, and FRF85 for that matter... but with FRF85 I had problems where I would click the email widget and get the messaging screen instead. I would have to exit all the way out of messaging before I could open email. With FRF91 that problem is gone. To not know if was FRF91, or the fact I wiped the cache this time when I did the manual update. Either way, just glad its fixed!
    Asus Transformer & Dock - Stock OS
    NookColor - Not Rooted - Running CM7 on mSD
    AT&T Nexus One - Not Rooted
    SquareTrade Warranty - Purchased
    Case-Mate Tough Case + Screen Protector
    Wave Secure + Lookout

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links