froyo FRF91!!

This is a discussion on froyo FRF91!! within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Same here. I've been doing all the updates manually. My first OTA. I was so shocked. I thought it was some spam or something. I've ...

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: froyo FRF91!!

Same here. I've been doing all the updates manually. My first OTA. I was so shocked. I thought it was some spam or something. I've never seen that icon in the status bar before. Then I thought maybe my manual FRF85B wasn't legit enough. lol

Just got the ota to frf91 Kansas city tmobile

Gosh, this is not fair! Everyone I know is getting it, and i'm not.

I manually did all the others to FRF83, but I just want that sexy System Update message!

I manually did all the others to FRF83, but I just want that sexy System Update message!
    LoL. Soon you'll get it. I am in Malaysia and got it a couple hours ago. Although it was damn sexy but damn it, I was rejected.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk
    "You don't know the power of the dark side!"

Just got off work I got my OTA around 2pm today. I manually updated the last one. It was to automatically get it..

cxm
    downloaded and installed it manually. think this is the 5th manual install I have done. Never had an OTA as I just can't stand waiting.

I finally got an OTA update... FRF91. [T-Mobile - Washington State]

Was I supposed to get a msg in the notification bar or a pop up msg? Oh well... either way the phone is updated. So here is a pic just in case you guys are curious on how it looks like for those of us who hasn't seen it yet before. lol.

I don't notice any difference so far but we'll see... I'm just excited I finally got to experience the OTA... heheh.

Oh and by the way... I was from FRF85B Manual.

Quote Originally Posted by Syntax323 View Post

Same here, except I've only updated to FRF72. I feel manually updating any further is useless, Google can provide the official and I won't have to bother...

Now if they can only.... push...... the damned thing...... through!

I manually downloaded FRF85B couple days ago and literally half an hour ago just got an OTA update FRF91. Says it was a security update.

Quote Originally Posted by sikpnoi4u_2nvy View Post
    I finally got an OTA update... FRF91. [T-Mobile - Washington State]

Was I supposed to get a msg in the notification bar or a pop up msg? Oh well... either way the phone is updated. So here is a pic just in case you guys are curious on how it looks like for those of us who hasn't seen it yet before. lol.

I don't notice any difference so far but we'll see... I'm just excited I finally got to experience the OTA... heheh.

Oh and by the way... I was from FRF85B Manual.
    This is exactly what I got.

I received the OTA today but my phone cannot boot after restart. I'm using FRF50...have anybody experienced this issue? is it because I'm using FRF manual update?

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links