froyo FRF91!!

This is a discussion on froyo FRF91!! within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; does manually updating frf91 voids warranty???...

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 104

Thread: froyo FRF91!!

  1. #61
    Senior Member husnain17's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    103
    does manually updating frf91 voids warranty???

  2. #62
    Senior Member iPhoneSlayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,386
    No. It doesn't void your warranty.
    Come here little sheep; I have a nice juicy apple for you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    Nexus One: Locked and Rooted
    ROM: CM7

  3. #63
    Senior Member Zehlek's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    263
    I'm going to try to update

  4. #64
    Senior Member Zehlek's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    263
    No OTA for me yet, I'll just manually update on Break in an hour :D

  5. #65
    Junior Member Dyamond920's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1

    Wink

    I received my 2.2 update this morning...

  6. #66
    Senior Member iPhoneSlayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,386
    Quote Originally Posted by Zehlek View Post
    No OTA for me yet, I'll just manually update on Break in an hour :D
    Manual update is very easy and fast. I updated to FRF91 last night while on the crapper...the update finished before I did.
    Come here little sheep; I have a nice juicy apple for you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    Nexus One: Locked and Rooted
    ROM: CM7

  7. #67
    Administrator WERA689's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Metro Atlanta
    Posts
    2,418
    Thanked
    55 times
    Thanks for sharing, there, Slayer! :rofl3::rofl3:

  8. #68
    Senior Member Zehlek's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    263
    Quote Originally Posted by iPhoneSlayer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Zehlek View Post
    No OTA for me yet, I'll just manually update on Break in an hour :D
    Manual update is very easy and fast. I updated to FRF91 last night while on the crapper...the update finished before I did.
    I was doing the same thing at work yesterday for the FRF85B update you sent via PM :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

  9. #69
    Senior Member iPhoneSlayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,386
    Quote Originally Posted by Zehlek View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by iPhoneSlayer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Zehlek View Post
    No OTA for me yet, I'll just manually update on Break in an hour :D
    Manual update is very easy and fast. I updated to FRF91 last night while on the crapper...the update finished before I did.
    I was doing the same thing at work yesterday for the FRF85B update you sent via PM :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:
    LOL. When Gingerbread is released, we may need diapers. :rofl3::rofl3:
    Come here little sheep; I have a nice juicy apple for you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    Nexus One: Locked and Rooted
    ROM: CM7

  10. #70
    Senior Member Zehlek's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    263
    Quote Originally Posted by iPhoneSlayer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Zehlek View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by iPhoneSlayer View Post
    Manual update is very easy and fast. I updated to FRF91 last night while on the crapper...the update finished before I did.
    I was doing the same thing at work yesterday for the FRF85B update you sent via PM :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:
    LOL. When Gingerbread is released, we may need diapers. :rofl3::rofl3:
    Just came back now with my update to FRF91 :rofl3::rofl3: Way better than iPhone. i'm glad you don't have to connect to a program to update

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search tags for this page

what is frf91?

Click on a term to search our sites for related topics.
Android Forum