Anyone Uses Double Twist?

This is a discussion on Anyone Uses Double Twist? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I can't remember if the older version had the Android Market, but it's been updated and been update to working with Google Music whenever they ...

Thread: Anyone Uses Double Twist?

Super Moderator AndroidIsTheTruth's Avatar

Anyone Uses Double Twist?

I can't remember if the older version had the Android Market, but it's been updated and been update to working with Google Music whenever they do it or whatever.

I like the fact that it's been implemented, even though I've never use it. So I don't know how long the update has been.

See something on here for app suggest and pull it up and use the QR code on my Nexus.
    Androidfied.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

the only reason I use it is because of PC sync. Other apps dont offer this feature the way doubleTwist does.

I use the double twist android app only - I do not like the way the desktop app works...

I just use isyncr to sync my itunes music to my phone... then I use the (beautiful) double twist android app to play it

I just installed Double Twist yesterday and synced up my music with my N1 this morning. I'm amazed at how easy and seamless it was. I did like the interface a lot, it helped that it was similar to iTunes. I don't actually buy a lot from the iTunes store though...it did tell me that to import one song I needed to upgrade to iTunes Plus. Still, I'm very impressed! I just love this phone to pieces.

I use it both desktop & Android app. Love them both!

I had problems with the Android app but worked with the DT devs to get it sorted.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links