G1 Sim

This is a discussion on G1 Sim within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Hello, does anyone know if you will get Froyo if your using a G1 similar card?...

Thread: G1 Sim

G1 Sim

Hello, does anyone know if you will get Froyo if your using a G1 similar card?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Well, I can tell you that I've been with T-Mobile for about a year now. I started with a G-1, then went to a MyTouch, and finally the Nexus One. I've used the same SIM card in all three phones, and I manually updated my Nexus One several times (non-rooted), from ERE27, to FRF50, FRF72, FRF83 and now FRF85. They all went smoothly, and I have no issues to report.

Now, whether you would get these via OTA, that I can't conclusively answer....but my educated bet is yes.

how would one go about manually upgrading?

Oh, well just cruise this site and you'll find the zip files to download, and the instructions as well. The instructions are pretty easy to follow, but you're first going to have to know which "build" you are on and then find the appropriate file to download....it won't work if you don't have that right.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links