OTA update?

This is a discussion on OTA update? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I'm rooted and I'm running MoDaCo's FRF83B r20 ROM. Anyways, I got a OTA update at friday like 2:00 AM. It didn't manage to install, ...

Thread: OTA update?

OTA update?

I'm rooted and I'm running MoDaCo's FRF83B r20 ROM. Anyways, I got a OTA update at friday like 2:00 AM. It didn't manage to install, what was that?
    I ♥ Ne:nexusx:us One. Got it in February and rooted it in April :] Stock - Desire ROM - Cyanogen MOD - Android 2.2 FroYo

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

answer? :D
    I ♥ Ne:nexusx:us One. Got it in February and rooted it in April :] Stock - Desire ROM - Cyanogen MOD - Android 2.2 FroYo

Because you are using an unsigned version. I had the same thing running a MoDaCo FRF50 version. I ended up installing the app ROM Manager and installed the current (standard) update. Excellent app that one Requires root though.

Froyo 2.2

At last i got the frozen yogurt. I like it.

How? Any tutorials?

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links