Moving apps to sd card

This is a discussion on Moving apps to sd card within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Running froyo and I moved pandora to the sd card. After I did that the pandora widget no longer showed up in the widget list. ...

Thread: Moving apps to sd card

Moving apps to sd card

Running froyo and I moved pandora to the sd card. After I did that the pandora widget no longer showed up in the widget list. Any ideas why and if there are any other apps that have the same problem?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I don't know about the stock launcher but with launcherpro or adw, I know you usually have to restart the launcher after moving an app to the sd or else it won't show up. Did you try restarting the phone?

It may just be a problem with pandora though. I don't know. We don't have pandora in canada anymore because the developers are bastards.

I am using launcher pro but the widget was still gone after restarting the phone. I also checked the standard launcher and the pandora widget is missing from that also.

After that I uninstalled pandora and then re-installed it and the widget was back, but as soon as I moved it to the sd card the widget was gone again.

I have Pandora on my phone and either way - on the phone or on the SD card - no widget with either stock launcher or launcher pro.

From what I understand any app that your using for it's widget functions shouldn't be moved to the sd card. the app will still work just not the widgets, or aleast not work properly.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links