call waiting problem

This is a discussion on call waiting problem within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I'm having a slight issue with call waiting function. The call waiting itself is working but I ONLY get one faint beep that alerts me ...

Thread: call waiting problem

call waiting problem

I'm having a slight issue with call waiting function. The call waiting itself is working but I ONLY get one faint beep that alerts me of incoming call. 99% of time, I do not hear the beep. Only time I know is when I use the speakerphone and lay my phone down. Then, my screen will light up and I know I'm getting an incoming call. Does anyone knows how to raise this incoming notification volume? I already tried to crank the volume up but no help.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I believe that is carrier dependent though I could be wrong. I'd suggest you go to call settings and disable call waiting escape all the way out and then go back in and re-enable call waiting and see if that changes anything.

Quote Originally Posted by N1David View Post
    I believe that is carrier dependent though I could be wrong. I'd suggest you go to call settings and disable call waiting escape all the way out and then go back in and re-enable call waiting and see if that changes anything.
    Thanks for your suggestion. However, I don't see how this can be a carrier dependent. The call waiting works it's just that my nexus one phone doesn't alert me in terms of sound. If I look at the screen, it shows I have an incoming call, I just get no sound. This gotta be a phone setting problem.

Since you are on T mobile as well, do you hear a sound/beep every time you have a call waiting and never miss a call waiting?

It beeps several times when I have a call waiting on my Nexus One.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links