Market loading slowly and other issues Froyo 91

This is a discussion on Market loading slowly and other issues Froyo 91 within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Takes a long while to load and then the same amount of time to show my downloaded apps. If I update an app, it installs ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Market loading slowly and other issues Froyo 91

Market loading slowly and other issues Froyo 91

Takes a long while to load and then the same amount of time to show my downloaded apps. If I update an app, it installs but the Downloads screen keeps showing "installing". I did a cache flush through Applications. Bug? Is there a workaround?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Having same problem, going to try same solution.
    :nexusx: Serious Android Fan :nexusx:

Don't see anything in a newer phone that gives me a temptation to leave my Nexus One!

I'm having problems with downloading apps. I'm on frf91, not rooted. The market itself is loading fine for me but every time I try to download or update an app it says "download unsuccessful" or tells me that there's not enough space. My phone says that it has 59.97mb of available internal storage and I've even moved some of my apps to my sd card. Can someone please tell me why this is happening?

Have you tried turning your phone off and then on? It's a form of a reset. I even have to do that occasionally on my laptop.

Incidentally the off and back on is also faster after the upgrade.

Don't see anything in a newer phone that gives me a temptation to leave my Nexus One!

According to some N1 users at another forum experiencing the same issue after upgrading to FRF91, performing a "wipe cache partition" via bootloader/recovery menu, solved the problem.

I'm no longer having any problem with new programs.

Same prob with the market!

i have the problems with "download unsuccessful" and a lot of my apps stopped working with this update.. sigh

i cleared cache and data in all programs through manage apps. i then tried wipe cache partition in recovery mode and it still didnt work.

The market is a money maker so I am guessing they will want to fix this ASAP

Since update to 91, market is running slower but have not had any problems. One annoying thing I have noticed is my uninstalled apps appear first in my downloads. All of my current downloads used to be listed before my uninstalled apps. Has anyone else had this issue. Is there any way to correct it?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links