Patience is a virtue

This is a discussion on Patience is a virtue within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; sadly its one i dont have:rofl3: so i re-rooted and installed cyanogen 6 lol,...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Patience is a virtue

Patience is a virtue

sadly its one i dont have:rofl3: so i re-rooted and installed cyanogen 6 lol,

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by tonybhoy View Post

LOL.. Welcome back to the fold man! How did it go this time?
    Look ma! I'm a super moderator, my life has purpose now. :butt1:

Yea, let us know how CM6 is! I'm tempted, but fear it might be buggy. I hear the music player mod is sweet tho'

I enjoyed reading up on Cyanogen...I used to be a web developer a long time ago and noodled in PHP and ASP and free software libraries. I feel my inner nerd awakening! If I could I would get another phone to toy around with, I would. Mr. Keats and I enjoying tinkering a lot, but I'd hate to brick the phone. He bought himself a Nokia N900 and was amazed when I showed him that it was possible to install Android on it. I love the possibilities and it's been a long, long time since I was this excited about something techie.

Quote Originally Posted by woode29 View Post

LOL.. Welcome back to the fold man! How did it go this time?
    about 10 mins woode as i still had the n1 folder in c:root

Quote Originally Posted by rioja View Post
    Yea, let us know how CM6 is! I'm tempted, but fear it might be buggy. I hear the music player mod is sweet tho'
    tried music player (4x4)looks good rioja

weird im running cyanogen but titanium still saying not rooted,any ideas just checked and my superuser permission has diappeared lol dont know whats going on here

weird im running cyanogen but titanium still saying not rooted,any ideas just checked and my superuser permission has diappeared lol dont know whats going on here
    Damn... you definintely lost root. I wonder is you can flash this (the Root update) [ame=http://htcpedia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=67676#post67676][ROM] Froyo FRF91 Stock with optional root - HTCPedia.com forums[/ame] over CM6 to get root back. It's worth a shot.

Just Nandroid beforehand

Quote Originally Posted by rioja View Post
    Damn... you definintely lost root. I wonder is you can flash this (the Root update) [ame="http://htcpedia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=67676#post67676"][ROM] Froyo FRF91 Stock with optional root - HTCPedia.com forums[/ame] over CM6 to get root back. It's worth a shot.

Just Nandroid beforehand
    tried it rioja its gone boo hoo cheers for the link anyway mate,oh well back to the drawing board,didnt know i could have cyanogen without root

Try this rom its sick! Its got Elements from CM6 too. No Root problems here

[ROM] RoDrIgUeZsTyLe@FroYo [v3.3] r21 MOD [FRF91] Fast & 1A Look [04/07/10] - xda-developers
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links