Froyo 2.2/ to root or not to root

This is a discussion on Froyo 2.2/ to root or not to root within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; if you like to get your hands dirty, you want the freedom you say, you like the awesomeness of being able to rule and take ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Froyo 2.2/ to root or not to root

if you like to get your hands dirty, you want the freedom you say, you like the awesomeness of being able to rule and take control of your wild N1, to change tasty rom like you change your date every week, you like to get use some of the excellent rooted apps, like to save more battery, extra speed, way cooler themes, you like to learn something cool, you like to give yourself a headache when you get boot loop, you have no patience and will most likely do a manual update, you have soft spot at the word "customize", the words BRICK and WARRANTY VOID does not fear you, then.... go do your homework and root.

if you are a patience type, don't want hassle and complications, you like everything smoothly, calmly, quitely given to you later, you don't like to read/ask a lot, you like your warranty and scared you might BRICK your N1, you never watch Pimp My Ride (joking), you like everything the way it is.... don't root.

then again, don't listen to other. you decide yourself. ;-)

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk
    "You don't know the power of the dark side!"

wow thanks for all the great feedback guys... especially to dthor... appreciate your time

The only reason I wanted to root was to get trackball colours, but now Froyo has unlocked that I don't see any reason to root now.

I think the only reason to root still is being able to take screenshots (apart from geeky reasons, that is) Even the flash torch works now!
    My sigs keep getting

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links