Trackball changed color

This is a discussion on Trackball changed color within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Originally Posted by antikryst Originally Posted by Kevin_808 Whao!! I just noticed my SMS notifications are blue now too. are you running stock froyo? stock ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trackball changed color

Quote Originally Posted by antikryst View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin_808 View Post
    Whao!! I just noticed my SMS notifications are blue now too.
    are you running stock froyo? stock messaging app?
    I'm running stock Froyo, but I'm using Handcent. I guess the custom notification settings work now with Froyo.

Whao!! I just noticed my SMS notifications are blue now too.
    I'm running stock Froyo, but I'm using Handcent. I guess the custom notification settings work now with Froyo.
    thats handcent doing it then. was thinking that some people just had trackball colors running stock froyo with stock apps.

thats handcent doing it then. was thinking that some people just had trackball colors running stock froyo with stock apps.
    Yeah, seems to work pretty well. The only option that doesn't seem to be working is the frequency of the blink. I've set it to "fast" but it seems to blink at the stock rate.

I've noticed the Blink app works now too. Just wish it had a color settings for gmail notifications.

EDIT: Weird, In Blink app I noticed that when I set the frequency to "very slow," it actually blinks faster...

Yeah, seems to work pretty well. The only option that doesn't seem to be working is the frequency of the blink. I've set it to "fast" but it seems to blink at the stock rate.

I've noticed the Blink app works now too. Just wish it had a color settings for gmail notifications.

EDIT: Weird, In Blink app I noticed that when I set the frequency to "very slow," it actually blinks faster...
    theres an app called gmail notifier which enables colored led for gmail notifications. still hoping for an all in one app for this with alternating colored leds for stacked notifications. oh well.

If you go to the notification settings in Handcent, you can change the color. You also can go to the contact specific settings and change the color for particular contacts.

I am running droid 2.2. The blink app will allow you to change your trackball colors for all notification. Just give it try. I am not the smart when it comes to this phone. I have only had mine for like a month. I stay reading blogs/post to stay updated on what is new and what this phone can do.

Quote Originally Posted by dragongunner View Post
    Last night my trackball flashed blue when I received a message. This is the first time (I think) that this has happened. All other times it just flashes white. Has this happened to anyone else? I have not installed any other apps for this.
    I used Handcent Messaging and messed around with the notification lights.

However, I did a factory reset and I currently don't use or have Handcent installed on my phone and when I received a txt it was flashing Green. I have no custom settings(applications to change trackball colors) set. hmmm. :nexusx:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links