T.hought P.rovoking *Airplane Mode*

This is a discussion on T.hought P.rovoking *Airplane Mode* within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Here's an odd question. I just traded my new Evo 4G phone for a 1-month old Nexus One. What a lovely phone it is. But ...

Thread: T.hought P.rovoking *Airplane Mode*

Here's an odd question. I just traded my new Evo 4G phone for a 1-month old Nexus One. What a lovely phone it is. But it has an odd phrase inscribed in white on the grey band that spans the back of the phone. I didn't notice it until I got home so I can't easily ask the previous owner where it came from. The phrase is

Is this a standard feature of Nexus Ones that I never heard about? Or is it likely a personal slogan of the previous user? Either way it's weird and I'd love to hear about any other phrases that may be inscribed on the phones.

Thanks.

---------- Rick

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Super Moderator AndroidIsTheTruth's Avatar
    Personal message he had put on.
    Androidfied.

No standard feature, in the moment of purchase you have the option to engrave it with a personal message. The previous owner had engrave it with that phrase. If you want to remove it, search for a decal or sticker

Original owners initials were T.P. ?

maybe... actually you can engrave whatever you want

Could of been a future phone for another terrorist attack, just sayin. Counter-terrorism and homeland security courses in college open your eyes to future situations that sound far out, but yet.....realistic =\..

Quote Originally Posted by alphawave7 View Post
    Original owners initials were T.P. ?
    On a lighter note, that is probably what it was for. Simple initials of the original owners! =)

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links